Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 10/8/2005 11:33:28 AM EDT
The past few weeks have been very good to me as far as my sickness, errrr I mean hobby goes.  I have picked up the following; Springfield Armory GI 1911, Remington 870 Police Magnum, and an Enfield No4Mk1.  The No4 is not the best looker, but the bore is minty with sharp rifling and the crown is flawless.  I am guessing that the barrel is brand new?  Can't wait to shoot her to find out.  Anyways, I figured I would share some pics with you guys.

Link Posted: 10/8/2005 12:01:22 PM EDT
[#1]
shut.....up

I'm jealous.
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 12:10:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice!

Looks like your No4 needs a sight protector...I'll search my junk, I probably have a spare. Better bring those out here so I, err, I mean you can properly try them out.
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 12:40:04 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Nice!

Looks like your No4 needs a sight protector...I'll search my junk, I probably have a spare. Better bring those out here so I, err, I mean you can properly try them out.

They will definitely be there.  I also need a rear sight and a sling.  If you have some extras that you don't need, just let me know your price.  The micrometer sight is ok, but the battle sight is busted off. I think the whole assembly has to be replaced?  Oh well, it was only $80.

Link Posted: 10/8/2005 1:13:32 PM EDT
[#4]
ooooooooooooooooo

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 11:10:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Nice toys ! I can't get any cos I keep spending money on AK kits Damn BATFE !!
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 5:30:31 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Nice!

They will definitely be there.  I also need a rear sight and a sling.  If you have some extras that you don't need, just let me know your price.  The micrometer sight is ok, but the battle sight is busted off. I think the whole assembly has to be replaced?  Oh well, it was only $80.

I've got a rear sight (micrometer) and sling for sure, I can't find a sight protector for a No4 in my junk. I have No1 nosecaps galore, but no No4's...Oh well, they aren't hard to come by.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 6:40:53 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I've got a rear sight (micrometer) and sling for sure, I can't find a sight protector for a No4 in my junk. I have No1 nosecaps galore, but no No4's...Oh well, they aren't hard to come by.

Awesome.  Thanks!!!

Link Posted: 10/9/2005 12:46:11 PM EDT
[#8]
nice
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 3:08:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Good toys, I will have to post my new one.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 4:22:52 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Good toys, I will have to post my new one.

OHHHH, Lets see, Lets see, Lets see!!!!!!
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top