Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 10/1/2005 11:53:06 AM EDT
Anybody go?  I was there this afternoon, couldn't find anything I wanted.  They had a few good 1911's but other than that, nothing for me.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 6:21:57 AM EDT
[#1]
I went Saturday morning.  Picked up some odds and ends that I didn't need but were priced so low I couldn't resist.

I got some Trioxane fuel tablets for .50 / box of 3, a handful of P38 can openers for .50/ ea.,
and some cardboard magazine chargers for my K31 at $1 ea..

I wore my ARFCOM gear, but as far as I know I was the only one there at that time.

Link Posted: 10/2/2005 11:15:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Didn't see anything I wanted either.. I was walking around with .50AE uppper trying to sell it. Had some intrest buy noone with cash :(.. I saw some really crappy builds of the Polish Ak-74
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 1:18:57 PM EDT
[#3]
when the next one in lima?
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 4:21:39 AM EDT
[#4]
i was there,  picked up a ruger mark III hunter.   decent price, saw no one i knew,  but i was only there on Sunday.  I say we need a arfcom lunch afterwards.    Next show is 5NOV05  if i remember correct
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:34:54 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
i was there,  picked up a ruger mark III hunter.   decent price, saw no one i knew,  but i was only there on Sunday.  I say we need a arfcom lunch afterwards.    Next show is 5NOV05  if i remember correct

We have tried the lunch thing in the past.  We definately need to make it work out one of these days.  I was looking for Arfcom gear, but didn't see anyone.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 6:47:36 AM EDT
[#6]
As before I would down for lunch and maybe a shoot? There a range in ada we could plink at. It's just a mound of dirt..
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top