Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2005 11:46:45 AM EDT
Im near kent and akron. I'm just trying to find new people to shoot with.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 6:40:18 AM EDT
[#1]
I am, but I live near Cincy
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 7:33:16 AM EDT
[#2]
you two could always meet somewhere in the Columbus area.  That would be halfway between each of you.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:54:58 PM EDT
[#3]
And I am in Mansfield, halfway between both of ya !
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 5:36:17 PM EDT
[#4]
I work in Akron, have friends in Kent, but live in western PA. (border town ).  Email me if you would like to get together, I am a member of a club that is AK/AR friendly.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 1:06:09 PM EDT
[#5]
i live in copley and would like to get back to shooting again for fun just back  from iraq not to long ago wouldn't mind meeting new people to shoot with  the problem with that is that i sold all my guns before i went to iraq now i have to start getting some back
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 3:09:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Check in this forum once in awhile. A bunch of us in the Cleveland area post group shoots at Grand River in West Farmington once a month or so in the Summer. In the winter we go to Stonewalls in Broadview Hts....
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top