Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 9/26/2005 10:34:00 AM EDT
I am trying finding somewhere to camp and shoot for a weekend, I live near cleveland but don't mind driving for an hour or two.  Clubs or hard to find that are not 100% private, and because I am young it is hard to join/find a sponser.
Thanks in advance
Icon
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 12:23:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Miller's near dayton.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 12:43:16 PM EDT
[#2]
I have gone to Kinzua Dam in Pennsylvania.  You can camp and shoot there in the Alleghany National Forest.  As long as you don't shoot at the trees and have a back stop of some sort they do not care.  I've had a lot of fun out there for a weekend, camping/hiking/shooting/fishing/drinking.  It's about 2 hours away I believe.  Very secluded and scenic.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 4:12:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 10:17:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Not that I am lazy, but does anyone have a website for millers?  If not could you send me a price list. also if anyone has pics posted could you point them out?
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 3:43:33 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Not that I am lazy, but does anyone have a website for millers?  If not could you send me a price list. also if anyone has pics posted could you point them out?

Google is your friend.  www.millercampground.com/

Pics:
ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=12&t=206621&page=4
and more recent:  ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=12&t=209938
It's a big field with a berm at one end.  Townshipline Rd. is very hilly.  You'll probobly drive past the entrance like I did.  Pay the people at the first building as you come in, and follow the path back and you'll see it.  $5/day or $35/year for a membership.  

Dave
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 5:12:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top