Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2005 7:48:39 AM EDT
I'll be throwing a Concealed Carry class on Cincinnati's East Side on October 15th.  I'll be donating part of the profits to pro-gun groups like the Buckeye Firearms Association and Ohioans For Concealed Carry.  Cost will be $95 and will include catered meals, range fees, everything.  This class will also qualify one for the coveted Utah license, which costs a lot less than Florida, but with the same benefits.  If you know of anybody who is interested, please let me know.  This class is not going to be your typical boring deal.  We will talk about use of cover and concealment, draw, legal precedent, and all sorts of fun stuff.  We strive to keep the class fun and entertaining, and welcome discussion.  We also have plenty of time for talking about guns...AR15s too!
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 6:57:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Collin-

Where at on the East side of Cincy?

Details Please

Thanks

bd
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 8:04:22 AM EDT
[#2]
We'll be at the Sycamore Gun Club, located in Miamiville, off the Ward's Corner Rd exit of 275.  You can also easily get there from Kenwood, Hyde Park, Indian Hill, Madeira, Oakley, Milford, etc.  
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 11:20:00 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
We'll be at the Sycamore Gun Club, located in Miamiville, off the Ward's Corner Rd exit of 275.  You can also easily get there from Kenwood, Hyde Park, Indian Hill, Madeira, Oakley, Milford, etc.  

Sycamore Gun club? Is that the one that only Indian hill residents can be a member? Im in wayne county for college right now but I am from that area and I have never heard of a Sycamore gun club. Ive got a year and a half till I can CCW but the class sounds interesting.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 2:38:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Buckeye, the Sycamore Gun Club is a privately owned place, largely used for charity shoots.  I know the owner, and he is letting us use it.  As a thanks, I donated to his last benefit for the Shriners Children's Burn Hospital.  The club you are thinking of is the Indian Hill Gun Club.  Sycamore is located about two miles from there.  Even though you have a year and a half before age 21, you are still able to get your training now, and it will be valid when the time comes.  
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top