Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2005 6:12:01 PM EDT
 Anyone been to this shoot ? It is on OCT 8th this year. I assume it is a fairly small shoot.

Link Posted: 9/20/2005 6:37:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I was there in May.. fun time..  belt feeders, subguns, rifles, suppressed 22-250, Barret, soup can mortar,  20 oz plastic bottle mortar,  TANNERITE,  car(s).

I should be there.

Look at the top pic, see the rifle on the rest all the way to far end of fire line ??  You should have seen everbody freeze like deer in headlight when the last bottle of TANNERITE (under the hood line in the pic just above)  blew with out anybody hearing gunfire... they just looked around, and realized I was laying on the ground looking at them !  RO said "FIRE".... nobody fired, so I did.... BOOM... blew the hood off the left hinge and bowed it.

Link Posted: 9/21/2005 5:49:26 AM EDT
[#2]
OK, I'm lazy... where is Rushville?
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 6:17:09 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
OK, I'm lazy... where is Rushville?

South east of Columbus... Northeast of Lancaster.

My travel  takes me I-70 to exit 132, go south to 256 I think it is, head west about 1 1/2 mile, the south about 3-4 mile on 664.

2 mile north of Rushville....

Link Posted: 9/21/2005 10:48:41 AM EDT
[#4]
i will try and go.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 11:56:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Nice guys, I was there in May also. I have a car that can go if someone has a trailer. This is at a christian radio station, so be shure to bring a donation for the station. It was mostly F.A. and supressed last time I was there. It was my first time meeting Hal also.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top