Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2005 12:48:17 PM EDT
Obiviously BG funshow weekend. Day? Time? Millers?

Sunday is best for me.

Hopefully PK will be there as I need a Phantom for my new Sabre Defence midlength barrel.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 2:32:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Im going Saturday morning.  Im debating long and hard whether I want to unload some AR stuff to fund other purchases.  
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 3:04:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd be there, but this weekend I'll be in West By Gawd Virginia at a shoot.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 3:26:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 5:34:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Just might make this one.. or at least Millers to shoot Saturday or Sunday.  Have family in starting Saturday and nothing would freak them out better than me loading the trunk with a pile of evil
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:34:46 PM EDT
[#5]
I'll be there Sun.  I need to sell a 28" express 12.  That way I can fund my 870 po-leese syn.  
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 10:00:58 PM EDT
[#6]
get the 870 davis speed stock. it holds 2 shells on each side of the stock. which sites are you going for? also come see rhett over at one shot.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 10:29:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Negative on the SFIII.  It is a very nice piece of equipment, but I've got a Remy top-folder and all I need for it to feel at home is da PO-leese model.    
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 12:40:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Where is this "BG Funshow"?  If it's the MVGCA one at the mall in Bowling Green...it's been cancelled.
They moved to a new location in Northwood.  And the next one is in Oct.  

Here's a link to their site:  www.mvgca.com/
Sorry if this creates any confusion, but I'd hate to see people waste their time.

Dave
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 1:13:15 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Where is this "BG Funshow"?  If it's the MVGCA one at the mall in Bowling Green...it's been cancelled.

Sorry if this creates any confusion, but I'd hate to see people waste their time.

Dave

The show we're referring to is the Bill Goodman's show, at Hara Arena in Dayton.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 1:33:36 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dave

The show we're referring to is the Bill Goodman's show, at Hara Arena in Dayton.

Ooohh ok, that makes sense now.  
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 5:02:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Be there bright and early saturday might even bring the ar to maybe trade to ak 74?  Of course ammo for millers goin saturday now and might be by myself.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 4:04:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Im not going to the show saturday but will meet you guys at millers around 2-3 or whenever. Then maybe we could all go to the thirsty dog for one last meal.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top