Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 9/18/2005 12:10:33 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 12:24:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Judy and I were there yesterday. Untill some young ASSHOLES showed up in a black Caddy  and set up behind us. The motherfucker had a loaded mag in his rifle. Said it was no big deal as he was only going to sight in the gun. We left promptly
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 12:50:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I was gonna come today, but I had to stop in the kiddo's dorm and put together a computer desk for her first. I originally thought it'd take about an 45 minutes.  Four hours later, I was finished. (I'd like to meet the idiot that writes the directions for assembling those things.... )

Regarding the litter in the field:
Like you, it amazes me what garbage people leave out there sometimes. Geeze, it's not like the trash cans are that far away.

Thirsty Dog eh?
I live about two minutes from there. Seems like it's quite popular to many of the Miller's Members.  Perhaps I should make a "pit stop" there on the the way to the next campout/shoot.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 1:04:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I was out shooting today too, and I had the place all to myself.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 1:09:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 3:35:31 PM EDT
[#5]
 Assholes like that should be "Banned " from the range.... they are nothing more then accidental discharges waiting to happen!!!...  if something happened like that to me... that punk would still be pulling parts of that rifle out of his ass...

COLT!
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 7:12:16 PM EDT
[#6]
I was there on saturday with my dad, liked the new berm but missed having all those old targets to shoot at. I think I left right as AW4EVER showed up. Was that you guys in the white pickup?
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 7:37:02 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Thirsty Dog eh?
I live about two minutes from there. Seems like it's quite popular to many of the Miller's Members.  Perhaps I should make a "pit stop" there on the the way to the next campout/shoot.

funny that you should mention that. just wednesday night while shakeyjake,JohnnyMcDoodoo and I were eating there,we said the same thing. maybe after the gunshow next weekend, then to millers for some shooting and camping. mmk

You better watch your back madhairkirk

Link Posted: 9/19/2005 1:25:06 AM EDT
[#8]
I was there on sunday from 5pm to 7pm.  I was the only one there.  
The hills near there were fun after driving on flat I-75 for 2 hours...
I stopped at a marathon near millers to get gas and this couple was dressed up in pirate outfits, that was funny.  It's a cool range, and I'll try to come down more often.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 10:29:50 AM EDT
[#9]
A'right  now...where is the Thirsty Dog 10 miles from Millers?  I haven't seen/been to one since Canton several years ago.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 10:32:35 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
A'right  now...where is the Thirsty Dog 10 miles from Millers?  I haven't seen/been to one since Canton several years ago.

Northwest corner of the intersection of Alex-Bell Road and State Route 48 in Centerville.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 3:44:35 PM EDT
[#11]
I might be up for a shoot on sunday.  My mom (yes I still live with her how else could I afford an ak and a ar at 18)  has been bugging me about taking her shooting to more to meet guys then shoot though.  So just look for the guy with the green ak and blonde standing next to him.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 4:01:09 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I might be up for a shoot on sunday.  My mom (yes I still live with her how else could I afford an ak and a ar at 18)  has been bugging me about taking her shooting to more to meet guys then shoot though.  So just look for the guy with the green ak and blonde standing next to him.

I know a guy(in his 40's) who's kinda lookin for someone  

He has lots of cool toys but has alot of bad hair days
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 4:18:04 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I know a guy(in his 40's) who's kinda lookin for someone   hty.gif

He has lots of cool toys but has alot of bad hair days hr

Lol you going to be there sunday?
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 4:22:50 PM EDT
[#14]
I dont know. I hadnt really planned it. I need to get started on fixing my transmission. I think there might be some people there this weekend though.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 4:25:30 PM EDT
[#15]
No big deal I'm going to start going there instead of spring valley.  
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 5:50:05 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 5:56:00 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I know a guy(in his 40's) who's kinda lookin for someone  

He has lots of cool toys but has alot of bad hair days

Sounds like he would make a decent "Son" too, as he already has his mind right on the gun issue.

Hmmmm, I never had a son of my own either...............

Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:16:31 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Sounds like he would make a decent "Son" too, as he already has his mind right on the gun issue.

Hmmmm, I never had a son of my own either...............

I can picture him sitting on your lap as you hand him a worthers original candy and pat him on the head.

Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:42:05 AM EDT
[#19]
I hope you guys aren't talking about me.  I can take care of myself.  Never had a father never will need one.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 10:00:26 AM EDT
[#20]

OK I'm getting a haircut my plan for this weekend is as follows: hit the gunshow early saturday,then to millers. i'm planning on camping there sat nite and shooting some on sunday. I will need to leave by 3:00 or so and get some work done around the house. this is if the weather is good, if raining then i'm just going to the show. mmk

+1 there good buddy
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 10:29:28 AM EDT
[#21]
It will be my first time at millers should I bring something to put paper targets on?  
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 10:36:24 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
I was there on sunday from 5pm to 7pm.  I was the only one there.  
The hills near there were fun after driving on flat I-75 for 2 hours...
I stopped at a marathon near millers to get gas and this couple was dressed up in pirate outfits, that was funny.  It's a cool range, and I'll try to come down more often.

i am so glad someone liked our costumes...........

Link Posted: 9/20/2005 1:50:13 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
It will be my first time at millers should I bring something to put paper targets on?  

Full pop(cheap) cans and clay birds would be better.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 2:11:11 PM EDT
[#24]
What about old vegetables and fruit?  Well I guess they would start stinking.  
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 2:15:51 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
What about old vegetables and fruit?  Well I guess they would start stinking.  

Attracts bees too. Might want to wait till it gets a little cooler.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 2:18:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 2:51:46 PM EDT
[#27]
I will look around at work we have alot of old junk laying around don't want anything dangerous to shoot though.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 10:24:04 PM EDT
[#28]
I might bring my girlfriend saturday
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 11:12:53 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Oh no, say it aint soAnother one bites the dust
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 1:31:08 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Huh? You bring her everytime!

Link Posted: 9/21/2005 2:41:33 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 9:19:26 AM EDT
[#32]
Well, no sense in beating around the boosh
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 9:21:00 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

davidbass.net/photos/gal/for_Neesha/_thb_left-hand-front.jpg

I cant believe you posted a pic of your hand in public. I thought I told you I had too much to drink that night and it wasnt sincere

Link Posted: 9/21/2005 1:01:18 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

davidbass.net/photos/gal/for_Neesha/_thb_left-hand-front.jpg

I cant believe you posted a pic of your hand in public. I thought I told you I had too much to drink that night and it wasnt sincere

Your "girlfriend" told me you always say that.  Me thinks thou dost protest too much...
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 6:33:54 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

youre welcome      
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 7:19:40 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

youre welcome      

Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top