Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 9/10/2005 6:39:32 AM EDT
What should I do when selling a gun FTF? Is there anything I should ask the person? Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 7:35:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Assuming they are a Ohio resident. I usually write up a bill of sale, have them sign it, and write down thier drivers licence number.    
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 8:36:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 9:15:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Is it my responsibility to find out if there is AWB where they live?
Let's say they live in Cincinnati or Columbus?
Do I tell them I can't sell to them?
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 10:28:09 AM EDT
[#4]
It is the buyers job to know the laws and ordinances of where they live. Not yours. Now shipping is another story. :)
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 11:58:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 2:34:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Ask them what color the boathouse is at Hereford.

If they don't know, then you shouldn't sell them the gun.

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 2:44:42 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Ask them what color the boathouse is at Hereford.]

DeNiro Nerd.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 4:42:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Ask them to: stand upright with their arms outstretched, close their eyes and touch their index finger to their nose, alternating left, right, left, right, etc.  While their eyes are closed, shoot silly string or cheese whiz in their nostrils.  Do this after you have their cash.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top