BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 9/9/2005 7:03:01 PM EDT
This guy might need some local help

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=109&t=295614

Link Posted: 9/9/2005 7:40:46 PM EDT
[#1]
My sis live in N Canton also... got an address?  Might could have sis do a visual on the address given.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:51:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Is the seller in North Canton?  If so,  he should try calling the NC PD instead of the county sheriff's office.   Most of the guys from that dept I've met have been gun people and would more than likely be happy to help out.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 4:43:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I was sent an IM this morning, with an address, do not know if it is the correct address, but it turns out it is 2 street over from my sis... I talked to her this afternoon, she was going to drive by the address and see if there is any sign of life there.

Have not heard from her yet.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 1:45:52 PM EDT
[#4]
I work in North Canton.  IM me the address and I'll check it out as well.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 4:22:18 AM EDT
[#5]
I was sent an IM this morning from Foresaken:

"Eric finally emailed me last night, turns out, he's been on vacation for the past two weeks. This issue should resolve itself at this point."

So you guys that were going to drive-by, save your gas.  

CASE CLOSED  

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:08:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Very good, just logged in, and had "IM" from Foresaken, just finished reply back.

Hope all goes well from here.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top