Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 9/9/2005 6:01:46 PM EDT
?
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:31:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll be there. I need ammo. I'm gonna be there early Saturday morning.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 10:34:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Well, I went. It was a decent show as Medina always is. Lots of AK kits and a buttload of WASR's. Kinda pricey for the lower end Romanian clones.  Some good deals on ammo and mags too. I saw the Polish synthetic mags for as low as 12 bucks a piece for the 7.62x39. Saw a very, very, very nice NIB  pre-ban Norinco with the underfolding spike bayonet for 895.00 .

I was broke so all I got was 1200 rounds of 5.45x39 ammo and an Arsenal 1mm receiver for an AK build I am getting ready to get started on.
Man, that 5.45 ammo was hard to get. Everyone was out or on their last boxes.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 6:01:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Too broke to go.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 10:03:06 PM EDT
[#4]
I was also satisfied with the show, brought home a bit of .308 ammo and some other
accessories. Took a friend with me that had never been to a gun show, talk about a
little kid in a candy store. LOL, he lost me in less than ten minutes.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top