Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2005 9:54:15 PM EDT
Does any one have recomendations for a decent gun store in the Youngstown/Warren area? I'm into everything from hunting stuff to black rifles and handguns.

Do I have to drive somewhere else, if so, where?

Link Posted: 9/4/2005 12:46:37 AM EDT
[#1]
I would wait until 1-2 oct......there will be a gun show in niles, you  probably will find better deals there then at any gun store. the ones around here have unbelievable high prices on guns.......more then the shows.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 3:52:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Stocker's shop RT. 45 out of Warren
Not much else a couple in PA. accross state line one off of RT. 60 exit Mitchell RD. cross RT. 18 to 1st stop take left  round house on right in basement better prices than most gunshows named Campoli's
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:43:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Atwells Police and Fire, Its the only Place I purchase firearms from.  Good Prices and a great selection from .22 Plinking to .50 cal barret, It's in Painsville, a little bit of a drive for you.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 8:17:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Atwell's is a nice place with good people and decent prices.

fwiw
Scott
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top