BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2005 10:17:36 PM EDT
Matter has been resolved. Thanks Epyon.

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 2:16:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Last post I can find from him is around the end of July. Mostly posted in the EE.

I have an email from when he bought something from me, but when I sent him an email (on behalf of Dave), it bounced.

Dunno, hopefully he's just not posting on the boards and that explains his absence but it doesn't look good.

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:14:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Was he at your shoot you had in July?

What's he look like?
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 1:35:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey. I must apologize for that. I just moved into a new apartment and I kinda just got caught up in life, and I forgot about it. This is no excuse, but I will attempt to recitify this as best I can.

I'll get that MO out to you today Hessian, my apologies for that.

On another note, i'm about 99% sure he has my phone number, so he could have simply called me and talked to me about it. As I said before, I have had, nor do I have any intention to, rip the man off, and the cash will go out today, with a delivery confirmation number.

To prove that i'm not being dodgy, my IM accounts are as follows:

AIM: theogre1982
MSN: [email protected]

Yeah, and my name is Jason Schlicher as if that matters. In any case, i'm headed to the PO right now, i'll be back shortly with the DConn number.

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 1:48:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for taking care of this Jason. Dave is on the road headed back to Ohio getting ready to move and he's going to call me back tonight with a new address to send it to. If you already sent it Im sure someone will foward it to him.

I'll post back later tonight.

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 2:02:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Ok, i'll hold off until I get a mailing address. Again, I wasn't trying to be dodgy, and I apologize for the delay.

Swingset: Yeah, I just hadn't logged in for quite some time. Usually, I only log in whenever I find something I want to buy, because I have little to contribute, other than shooting the shit.

Oh, and I was the big guy with the AR at the clean-up the other day. Just an FYI

-Jason
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 2:04:37 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Ok, i
ll hold off until I get a mailing address. Again, I wasn't trying to be dodgy, and I apologize for the delay.

-Jason

Good deal. None of us are perfect but it takes more courage to correct a mistake and admit to it than it does to run away from it. Im sure he will be happy and it will help him out in his situation.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:00:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks Epyon
I've been kinda at ends for a little while
IM me
Hessian-1
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 3:23:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Just to give everyone an update. I talked to Dave on the phone, and got his address, so the MO goes in the mail tonight. Once again, my apologies.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top