Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2005 6:38:47 AM EDT
Just got shit canned after 7 yrs @ Good ole Brush-Wellman Inc in Elmore, Ohio. If anyone knows of someone looking for a damn good supervisor out there let me know.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:44:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Good luck bud.

What kind of work did you guys do?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 3:10:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:28:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Brush Wellman link

"Brush Beryllium, in its early years, contributed to the development of atomic energy for wartime and later peacetime uses. The company’s sales of beryllium metal, alloys, oxides and ceramics steadily increased through 1955, then quadrupled by 1960 due to its involvement in the space program. Brush Beryllium product, the perfect “Space Age” metal, was used to form the heat shield for the re-entry vehicle in the Project Mercury manned space flights. Though the aerospace program began to wind down, Brush Beryllium still prospered because of an increasing demand for its materials in the aircraft and electronics industries."

This stuff is highly toxic from what I have read, a lot of people have been dieing a slow death from Beryllium posioning.

Scott
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:20:42 AM EDT
[#4]
I see you did your research well. I was let go because the other supervisor, has been there 20 yrs, a woman,no outside job skill,and not very marketable to seek another job. Im 38 so go figure. Whats a good head hunting agency in nw ohio ?
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top