Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2005 5:38:23 PM EDT
Any dayton fellow ARFCOM'ERS looking for employment??? the armored car company i work for is HIRING!!!! starting pay is around $10.45 a hour...

REQUIREMENTS......

-Must be able to pass D.O.T. physical

-Must be able to pass a very indept background check.

-must be able to pass a drug screen

- Must be able to pass a polygraph test

If your interested, either IM me or email me from the board... And i can pass the info along.
If you can pass the above test, you will be ofered a job. full time , with overtime available!

COLT!
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 6:28:31 PM EDT
[#1]
You work for AT Systems out of Moraine? Im only guessing this because they are the only ones localy to require a polygraph and Brinks starts out at a higher pay rate. If so tell Bill Steel,  Robbie says HELLO ... He hasnt called me in like forever... Heck, I may have met you personaly at his B-day party if you went... I used to work for Metropolitan Armored Cars years ago with Bill as my driver back then....
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 2:29:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Are they looking for engineering help?
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 3:04:28 PM EDT
[#3]
looking for dependable driver/messengers

also must be 21 yrs of age..

COLT!
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 2:14:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Any good diesel mechanics who can pass an ASE-type test and background check/DOT physical can try to get a job at Greater Dayton RTA.  They pay VERY well(starting wage is $20.25) and have the best (cheapest) health care of all places I've worked.  The only negative is the schedule.  
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:48:12 PM EDT
[#5]
BARBERTON/AKRON/CANTON area: B&W (Babcok and Wilcox) hiring to build steam generators, etc. Give them a call or resume---great wages and bennies.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top