Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 8/26/2005 11:51:13 AM EDT
Well I decided to go to the local gun shop today to get a the FFL form to order some AK-47 receivers for my Yugo M70 builds. I looked at the guns for sale on the wall, and a certain "black gun" stuck out. I asked to look at it. Its a Colt Pre-Ban AR-15. Marked just that, AR-15. If I only had $1250 I would have walked out of there with it. So any of you "black gun" people out there lookin for a Pre-Ban Colt AR-15, I know where one is at and the finish is 98% on it too.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:25:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Whats he charging on those m70 rec.?
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:05:02 PM EDT
[#2]
You didn't happen to notice what model it was did you
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 5:12:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Where are the yugo M70 kits coming from?
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 7:11:15 AM EDT
[#4]
What does "Pre-Ban" mean?

Link Posted: 8/27/2005 1:42:55 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

rediculously overpriced used gun
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 9:14:30 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

rediculously overpriced used gun

*DINGDINGDINGDINGDING*!!!!!!!!

Well HOT DOG, we have a weiner!

Right in one, mobius.

I'm sure everyone here is about as sick as I am of seeing "pre-ban" on things, right? A year after the ban ends, you can still find some dealers who either a) seem to be totally clueless (doubtful), or b) are counting on their victims customers being totally clueless.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 8:20:02 PM EDT
[#7]
This one is "supposedly" a 1969 issue. It does look old. And someone asked model, I cant remember what model it was. It looks just like the guns that you see from Nam with the aluminum fore guard. But Ill take a look at it this week when I go back in there.

Pudwak, he will charge me when they arrive but the charge is only $25.

Im ordering Yugo receivers from DCI
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 10:33:18 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
This one is "supposedly" a 1969 issue. It does look old. And someone asked model, I cant remember what model it was. It looks just like the guns that you see from Nam with the aluminum fore guard. But Ill take a look at it this week when I go back in there.

OKAY, sounds like a Colt SP1. Thanks for the info.

Link Posted: 8/29/2005 11:31:04 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

There were plenty at Berea this weekend...

I don't know why I even bother going anymore - didn't even feel like I got $5 worth of entertainment.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 3:48:03 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

There were plenty at Berea this weekend...

I don't know why I even bother going anymore - didn't even feel like I got $5 worth of entertainment.

you mean you didn't get to laugh at the 8,000 dollar specul wapons "PSG-1" some assclown dealer had on his table?

but the best thing I saw, was some hilljack walking around with 2 old pistols, don't know what they were, just that they were old pistols.......and they were both in a fire........I kid you not......but the thing that really got me is that he said, I want 400 dollars for this one, and 300 for this this one, becuse it got some water damage.......thing looked like it was fished out of lake erie. I said a "little water damage? that's like saying the titanic sprung a little leak" he didn't find that amusing.......but he made my day on assclowns in gunshows.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 4:27:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Now thats funny :)
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top