Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 8/18/2005 1:52:17 AM EDT
What would/could Bruce Lohnson, the current Lt Gov, do to gun owners were he to assume the governorship???  I mean, is he another RINO?  Using NRA's grading system is he A, C, or F?  
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 5:14:41 AM EDT
[#1]
He is a complete unknown.  
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 5:01:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Although it would be the honorable thing to do, I don't forsee Taft stepping down.  
And I'd be astounded if the RINO party leadership forced him out, despite the potential consequences in 2006.

Link Posted: 8/21/2005 6:14:45 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Although it would be the honorable thing to do, I don't forsee Taft stepping down.  
And I'd be astounded if the RINO party leadership forced him out, despite the potential consequences in 2006.

AND... Gov. Shaft not stepping down = Coleman landslide in 2006!
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 7:07:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Does it really matter who replaces who??? All politicians are crooks, at least in this state.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 12:17:08 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Does it really matter who replaces who??? All politicians are crooks, at least in this state.

That is far from the truth.  It is easy to become dejected, but not prudent.
We could do far worse than Taft.  
Were Taft to step down, or better yet be forced out by REPUBLICANS,
we would have a chance to get Blackwell as our Governor in 2006.
And we could lose Republican seats in the legislature - the same Republicans who brought us CCW, and stopped Taft's silly jobs program (tax increasse), and passed the protection of marriage act.
So don't be jaded.  Maybe some are simply less crooked than others, but less crooked is still less crooked.
Keep writing to them, and keep writing to the Republican state committeee.
Send the contributions when they do things right.
Send them letters when they do things wrong.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 4:35:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Coleman would be unbearable with his extremely liberal and anti-gun state of mind. If he is the best candidate for Ohio, then the State is in a whole lot of trouble. I would vote for Blackwell since he is affiliated with the Republican party who traditionally is pro-gun. My 2 cents.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top