Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 8/17/2005 6:15:03 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 4:33:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Maybe he will be sent to jail for a few days and put in a cell with a fat,toothless,tobacco chewing, clapp infected guy named Bubba.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:03:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Last i heard he was fined 1000.00 per violation and has to write a letter of appology to the peopl of Ohio.... He basicaly got a slap on the wrist and then a hug......  4000.00 fine and some ink.....
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 12:37:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks like poor Bubba will have to go it alone.  But he does have a  letter of apology to look forward to.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 2:19:46 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm pretty sure the only apology you will see came from the press conference right after Gov. Shaft left the court room.

--
Mike

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 3:48:07 PM EDT
[#5]
This is nothing to celebrate, gang.  This is the last round of ammuntion required by the libs to use in their campaign to take the office next November.  

The thing that pisses me off the most is that this pompous, jackass of a dickheaded RINO is too self-centered and arrogant to resign from office even after firing staffers for earlier ethics violations.

The OH GOP should be stomping mad about, as it only serves to further galvanize the Democrats for an assault on OH state politics.  They should be loudly and publicly calling for his resignation but they're too spineless to call Taft to heel.  If Republicans don't get very vocal in calling him down, it will kill us next year.

I'm so pissed off about this situation I can hardly type.

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 4:25:09 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
This is nothing to celebrate, gang.  This is the last round of ammuntion required by the libs to use in their campaign to take the office next November.  

The thing that pisses me off the most is that this pompous, jackass of a dickheaded RINO is too self-centered and arrogant to resign from office even after firing staffers for earlier ethics violations.

The OH GOP should be stomping mad about, as it only serves to further galvanize the Democrats for an assault on OH state politics.  They should be loudly and publicly calling for his resignation but they're too spineless to call Taft to heel.  If Republicans don't get very vocal in calling him down, it will kill us next year.

Agreed!
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 4:53:46 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Agreed!

+2

This is a sad day for all Ohioans.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 5:48:43 PM EDT
[#8]
in this state you would have to catch any politician rep or dem with the smoking gun n their hands to get them removed from office for any crime felony or misdemeanor.....

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 9:00:25 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

PREACH IT, BROTHER!

I'm very fearful of the possibility of the Dems seizing control of the state in the next election, at any level of government.

Let's see: higher taxes, repeal or further watering down of the CCW law, a statewide AWB, the broadening of the powers and authority of the OSHP in the name of "homeland security," further pursuit of eminent domain claims against the people by the state...these are all possibilities if they take control, to name a few.

Now granted, all of this could happen under the GOP's watch, but I tend to think I would see this more with Democrats than Republicans.  I don't know, maybe I'm going off the deep end here, but the future is not looking too bright for our state if things keep up the way they are.

Okay, enough of my ranting, have a good night/morning, ladies and gents.

- PM

Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top