Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 8/9/2005 6:46:42 PM EDT
Westland Mall this weekend.

Who's gonna come spend some of the kid's school money?????
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 7:25:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll be out, with a big list and a small budget! Should be out sat afternoon and sunday.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 7:28:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll be there, of course....I'll try to drag some friends along.

How are you feeling Mike, any better? Wondered if you'd be up for the show.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 9:39:37 PM EDT
[#3]
hmm....i thought of goin....but with the assault weapons ban in columbus.....will there be anything along the lines of "cool" there??
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 10:17:40 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
hmm....i thought of goin....but with the assault weapons ban in columbus.....will there be anything along the lines of "cool" there??

The Westland Mall location is not in the city limits, there has not been a PRO show in Columbus city limits for years, nor will there ever be I suspect.

There will be black-guns-o-plenty.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 5:34:08 AM EDT
[#5]
I like to support PRO, but the summer is too short for gun shows when Indian lake calls out to me every weekend while it's hot!  I'd rather jet ski and splash around than attend a gun show... that's what colder months are for!
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 5:47:29 AM EDT
[#6]
I'll probably be there Saturday.  I need to sell some toys.

First to go will be an unfired Rock River Arms 16" A4, then one of my Garands.

Link Posted: 8/10/2005 6:23:21 AM EDT
[#7]
NoHarm & I will be there Sat. We're setting up a table to sell some brass (HQBrass.com).  Stop by & say Howdy.

Also, I'm liquidating a couple of guns myself if any one is interested a Gen 2 G17 & a S&W 686 Plus with redot scope.

See ya there,

P.S. Mike I still have your $5.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 6:52:26 AM EDT
[#8]
As it was intended...

See youse guys this weekend.

Craig, yep, much better.  Thanks for axin...
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 11:32:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Do any of you guys that is going to the PRO Show have any extra FNM 30-06 ammo you plan to get rid of, or an M1 Garand receiver?
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 12:04:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Any chance of finding a JLD hk 91 reciever? Or maybe a yugo m70 reciever? How much for that glock, the guy that does my nails wants a "handgun".
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 12:06:33 PM EDT
[#11]
I'll (hopefully) be there on Sunday.  
<------ My lil' dude has Tae Kwon Do on Saturday & Mrs. Satman would tan my hide if I miss it.

Link Posted: 8/10/2005 12:38:21 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Do any of you guys that is going to the PRO Show have any extra FNM 30-06 ammo you plan to get rid of, or an M1 Garand receiver?

He may not have one with him, but Pat Jarvis (Pataskala Shooter's Supply) has them and he will be at the show. He'll have a boatload of milsurps & black guns, I'm sure. Ask him about the Garand receivers I'll bet he can hook you up. His table is usually crowded, and he's got dark hair, in his mid-to-late 40's.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 2:10:47 PM EDT
[#13]
I think I'm going to take a Egyptian 8mm FN-49 to see if I can move it for some Black Rifle goodies.  The guy I sharing a table with will have some Stagg Arms receivers at a real good price but he doesn't have alot of them.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 2:38:48 PM EDT
[#14]
I'd like to go and meet some of you guys, I'll proaly be there Sat about 11ish. Look for the guy wearing the blue Ashville Police T-shirt with "Kelly" and "5" on the back

The guy I sharing a table with will have some Stagg Arms receivers at a real good price but he doesn't have alot of them.

How much? I am looking at buying 1-3 of them.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 3:23:19 PM EDT
[#15]
I'll probably go, I'll be looking for a lower receiver FTF...  purchase back-dated before Aug. 11th of course..  
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 5:03:40 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
How much for that glock, the guy that does my nails wants a "handgun".

No shit?

The guy that waxes my bikini line is looking for one as well.  
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 5:32:37 PM EDT
[#17]
sweet.....ok....since i have never been there....and not too familiar with the west side....is westland mall on broad st on the west side of 270

thanx
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 6:09:53 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
sweet.....ok....since i have never been there....and not too familiar with the west side....is westland mall on broad st on the west side of 270

thanx

Nope.  East side of 270.  Inside the circle of doom.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 7:40:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Gotta keep those nails pretty so I can scratch the heck out of them working on my guns.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 7:19:26 AM EDT
[#20]
The G17 is up for $350 with 2 hi-cap non-drop free mags.

Pudwack, does your guy or gal do pedicures?
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 8:45:36 AM EDT
[#21]
oh ok....i know where it is now mywifehatesguns

damn....i wish i had te $350 for that glock....im lookin at buyin one for action shooting....
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:06:10 AM EDT
[#22]
Yes he does. (got one before my wedding, from the girl) He actually does my wifes nails, the girls do mine. O.K. I just talked to him, We'll be at the show sunday. If the g17 is still around we'll take a look at it. (I want it myself but I don't have enough money this week)
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:20:53 AM EDT
[#23]
ETA:  I'm an idiot...
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:42:30 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

thanx

Am I missing something here?  The Westland Mall is on the WEST side of 270, confirmed thru both Google maps and the PRO hotline.

No, you just got bad info from Google and the hotline. I live west of Columbus, in springfield, and I have to go under 270 to get there.

It doesn't really matter though. it is so close to 270 that you almost feel the breeze from the passing cars. LOL You can't miss it.

Oh, it is also on the south side of 40(Broad Street).
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:54:00 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

thanx

Am I missing something here?  The Westland Mall is on the WEST side of 270, confirmed thru both Google maps and the PRO hotline.

Aw crap... I just interpreted the original post wrong.  I thought they were referring to the East or West side of the "circle of doom" as a whole (like when someone says its on the East side of town)....didn't realize they just meant inside or outside the loop locally.

derrrrrrr

Link Posted: 8/11/2005 1:00:52 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He may not have one with him, but Pat Jarvis (Pataskala Shooter's Supply) has them and he will be at the show. He'll have a boatload of milsurps & black guns, I'm sure. Ask him about the Garand receivers I'll bet he can hook you up. His table is usually crowded, and he's got dark hair, in his mid-to-late 40's.

Pat and I will be there all weekend, If you want to find us we'll be right inside the door to the right with 3 tables full of stuff. I'll ask Pat if he has a spare Garand reciever, if so we'll bring it along. Just ask me (bald guy w/glasses and attitude problem help
 We will a smattering of AR stuff and the obligitory milsurps.  I'm gonna make sure we bring Brian's Daewoo DR200 also.

cya there,

Mike
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 7:06:20 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
The Westland Mall location is not in the city limits

I saw a Pro Show commercial during the 10 PM news on Channel 6.  They ended with "Westland Mall is not in Columbus.  Gun bans don't apply here."  
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 9:46:08 PM EDT
[#28]
I'll be there with a friend of mine from work.
He's looking for SKS parts, I'm looking for high quality 20
round Mini-14 magazines (preferably Rugers), and some 45 colt brass for my brother.
Its been a while since I've been to one of the shows, can anyone
give me a quick run-down of which of our hometown boys have
tables there and how to recognize them?  I would just as soon keep my
money in the family if at all possible.  Anyone in particular I should avoid?
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 3:40:51 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
I'll be there with a friend of mine from work.
He's looking for SKS parts, I'm looking for high quality 20
round Mini-14 magazines (preferably Rugers), and some 45 colt brass for my brother.
Its been a while since I've been to one of the shows, can anyone
give me a quick run-down of which of our hometown boys have
tables there and how to recognize them?  I would just as soon keep my
money in the family if at all possible.  Anyone in particular I should avoid?

You should avoin ME I'm a Baaaad Man!

j/k

I will have some brass there but I don't have any 45 Colt that is not spoken for.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 5:40:08 AM EDT
[#30]
Is everyone wearing their arfcom shirts
[ Damn pharoh
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 10:31:26 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Is everyone wearing their arfcom shirts
[ Damn pharoh

I will be!
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 1:08:51 PM EDT
[#32]
I'll be set up with a big BUSSE COMBAT sign.

Stop by if ya get a chance.

Always willin to BS unless there is a sale to be made....then money talks....
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 5:42:33 AM EDT
[#33]
Hey guys, I'll be there about 2:30 or 3. I lost IBQs cell # , If any one has it could you IM me. (I hate that "instant delete" feature on the IMs)
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 1:49:07 PM EDT
[#34]
how much for the busse folders?
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 2:51:27 PM EDT
[#35]
They are actually Swamp Rat (Busse's sister company) folders.

$139
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 4:00:23 PM EDT
[#36]
i want a BUSSE FOLDER!
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top