Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 8/2/2005 2:29:19 PM EDT
We're moving up there in a couple of weeks.

I'm glad to get out of here, but I'll miss my hunting/shooting club.

Are there any good gun shops and ranges or clubs in the area?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 6:24:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Nobody here is from NE Ohio?
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 6:34:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 3:35:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Also we locals get together about once a month during the warmer months at grand river which is in northern trumbull county. I'm from SW trumbull county about 20 min from Youngstown. We are getting toghther on the 20th of this month if you are going to be in the area and wish to enjoy some shooting. We generally go out for some BBQ afterwards if you like to eat.

YRPC is pretty nice. the facilities are not exemplory but all the guys I met when I was there were pretty cool. Didn't mind us fellow shooters blasting away with black rifles and even full auto.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 1:26:13 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm a member at the YRPC. You can check out our webpage at www.yrpc.org

Let me know if you need any more info.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 4:26:20 AM EDT
[#5]
where exactly is youngstown area? and if you dont want to get too specific, at least do NE/SE/SW/NW/N/S/E/W of ytown.

I'm not too familiar with it, but there's a place called Miller Rod & Gun, which is north of Poland, OH (dont remember the street offhand) --which makes it only a few minutes south of youngstown.

i've never bought a gun from them, but i bought a bunch of paintball stuff back in the day:  they always did a good job of matching internet prices (including shipping) (except when i found a hopper online for less than they bought it originally - obviously they cant lose money on it)

they have a lot of fishing stuff too.  not sure if they still carry paintball, i was in there around christmas to get my dad a pistol cleaning kit and didnt see any where they used to be.

Edited for link.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 8:15:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 5:26:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the replies. I just finished moving. I hate moving.

We are NW of Y'town.

I emailed YRPC and received a reply the next day. I will check it out when I'm back up in the area.

Guncrazy223, where is gran river? I will try to swing by but I'm helping a buddy of mine move up there that day so I may not be to make this one.

Thanks again for the advice.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 5:08:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top