Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 5/21/2005 9:53:40 AM EDT
My local pistol range is now closed due to "legal matters"here
Thanks,
Shock
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 3:14:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Well YRPC is not bad. I shot there for my ccw class. It costs a pretty good amount to join but for that you become a partial owner. The indoor pistol range is pretty small but the place doesn't seem overly busy. The outdoor range isn't seperated so if someone is shooting at 100yds then you have to wait if you want to shoot closer.

There was a yearly fee or you could do labor there keeping the place up. Not a bad deal.

We all head up to grand river in northern trumbul county pretty often for local shoot and eats.

There is another indoor range called the american range in mahoning county but I believe it's pistol only.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 2:21:23 PM EDT
[#2]
I could never understand why anybody would join a range, and then have to do work on it........damn if I'm going to spend money joining, I damn sure wouldn't also work for them as well.....it should be either you give them money, or work for them.......but not both.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 6:57:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 1:47:12 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I could never understand why anybody would join a range, and then have to do work on it........damn if I'm going to spend money joining, I damn sure wouldn't also work for them as well.....it should be either you give them money, or work for them.......but not both.

You can just pay them money. You give them so many dollars per hour to replace the hours you would have worked.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top