Posted: 5/20/2005 7:24:24 PM EDT
Come if you can. (There's beer!)

Hessian-1
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 7:57:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll be there in the morning.

Link Posted: 5/20/2005 8:01:23 PM EDT
[#2]
my son wants to go sunday so he doesn't miss the morning cartoons on sat.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 12:25:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Show was Ok, Got some Colt 20rd magazines for $10 each, some leather "ammo carriers" for my Steyr for $5 each(elsewhere @ the show they were $15) Saw some nice C&R Rifles(Turk Mausers), lots of vehicle related stuff(Anybody looking for a GP small tent? $300 w/everything to set it up, looked nice) Probably lots more but I was with my daughter and couldn't really look. One fella was selling current issue Camelbacks for $50. Mostly small items and most everyone was flexible on the price. I saw some "smoke" and other hard to get items.
Gates are open till 2200 tonight, Beer Garden opened at 1300, Kareoke at 2000, Beer Garden closes at 2400.
Gates open tomorrow at 0700(I might snag some more 20 rders, tomorrow)

Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top