Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 1/7/2005 5:48:16 AM EDT
I live in Columbus and don't mind driving 20-30 miles.  I have asked about threading before but the wife is out of town and finaly got some money.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 6:17:51 AM EDT
[#1]
I check into it...
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 12:56:20 PM EDT
[#2]
If you find someone email me.  

I have the guys number in Deleware that does it for 40.00 but he says 2 week trun around?

Link Posted: 1/7/2005 7:41:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Randy,

Take it to Shawn Herman at Shawn's Tactical in Delaware. $40 including the Phantom is too good to be true. I just shipped one Randall at www.ar15barrels.com and paid $40 for the threading alone, plus shipping.

Rick
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 10:02:40 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Randy,

Take it to Shawn Herman at Shawn's Tactical in Delaware. $40 including the Phantom is too good to be true. I just shipped one Randall at www.ar15barrels.com and paid $40 for the threading alone, plus shipping.

Rick

Is that price just threading the barrel or does that include removing, threading and installing the barrel?

ETA: from the pricelist it looks as if teardown a reassembly is an extra $40 bringing it $80 total. Still not a bad price.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 3:28:34 AM EDT
[#5]
From what I understand from Shawn, that is the full price that includes the FS and removal and cutting if necessary. Last I heard he was out of phantom's but that was a couple of weeks ago. Also he told me two weeks to have it done.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 11:34:17 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
From what I understand from Shawn, that is the full price that includes the FS and removal and cutting if necessary. Last I heard he was out of phantom's but that was a couple of weeks ago. Also he told me two weeks to have it done.

So if its the same FH bushmaster sells than its roughly a $30 FH. Add to that an hour of labor possibly more depending on the circumstances of the rifle and your not making much. It woud be cheaper to send it to him than it would be for me to do my own...wow!
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top