Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 11/1/2004 1:48:31 PM EDT
Well it looks like its going to be a great day to vote tomorrow. "Showers with a chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 60s. West winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 100 percent". Cant get much better than that.

On a another note: I guess the state attorney general has decided to split the voting days because of the high ammount of people voting this election. IF your voting for Bush be sure to vote tomorrow. If your voting for kerry you cast your vote on wednesday. I think its a good idea since it will keep polling centers from overcrowding. Make sure you guys let people know. Id hate for votes not to be counted
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 2:17:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 10:08:00 PM EDT
[#2]
That was really smart to split up the vote like that. Bush supporters vote on Tuesday & Kerry supporters vote on Wednesday. It will cut down the amount of altercations at the polls and make it easier to count the votes!

Pass the word! Do the right thing. Johnny said so!

Hessian-1out!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 2:17:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Let me get this straight...Wednesday I vote for Kerry right?  Ya'll have to forgive to - I'm still having a tough time with driving with no head lights.

http://www.awesomewebmaster.com/kerryedwards.jpg
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:42:53 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Let me get this straight...Wednesday I vote for Kerry right?  Ya'll have to forgive to - I'm still having a tough time with driving with no head lights.

www.awesomewebmaster.com/kerryedwards.jpg

Kurt Cobain is alive and well despite having picked up a few pounds and a knack for country music.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:10:11 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.awesomewebmaster.com/kerryedwards.jpg

Kurt Cobain is alive and well despite having picked up a few pounds and a knack for country music.

Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top