Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2004 10:20:43 PM EDT
No pics. It was getting dark.
Some of you know I work at Columbus Airport.
I have watched it land and take off since President Clinton was onboard.
It is just as spectacular, despite the Democrats that occassionally get to ride in it.
You would think after all those times, I'd get used to it, but it is just a cool to see every time.
Not because of the person onboard, but what he and it represent.
I would say about 50 people were on top of the garage tonight, which is a light crowd.
200 isn't uncommon for the President's arrival, as of late.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 10:22:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh, what the heck... found a pic.
It looked just like this, only the sky was very dreary...

Link Posted: 10/30/2004 6:33:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Bush was across street at HARA thursday (the funshow place we all know and love) across street from my employer.....  Stood in our lot and watched the parade come in.    

When he left, we were able to stand almost to road, and when the limos came out onto Wolf, I spied Bush sitting in the right rear of the 2nd limo as it approached, we were on same side, and got a "look and wave" from him.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top