Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2004 6:47:05 PM EDT
Some folks mentioned meeting somewhere before the meeting.

Any ideas?
You guys want dinner?  Buca di Beppo is fun. Spaghetti factory is close and cheap. Thurmond Cafe - great sandwhiches
Couple beers?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:21:10 PM EDT
[#1]
TZ99 might know some good places. I try to stay out of columbus so I wouldnt have any good imput. I will say I do enjoy places like applebees, chillis, TGIF's etc.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:11:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Just playin devils advocate, but would one be wise to go with alcohol on ones breath?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:17:26 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Just playin devils advocate, but would one be wise to go with alcohol on ones breath?

I'll bring peanut butter and a moist towel incase anyone urps.

Spaghetti Factory sounds good, haven't been there in a long time.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:37:55 PM EDT
[#4]
1 or 2 beers doesn't make you smell like alcohol.
And I agree, that is not the statement we want to make.
Not that it will matter much, I fear.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 10:40:22 PM EDT
[#5]
to be perfectly honest I couldn't name let alone recommend a place to eat downtown unless you count the bus station snack bar.  I'm a Cincinnatian who just works up here and got tired of driving both ways every day
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top