Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 10/21/2004 10:14:23 PM EDT
Hello,
I'm pretty new to these forums, but figured I should stop in and say hello. I just recently built my first AR, and although I own property in monroe county and can shoot whenever I want, I was wondering if any of you can point me in the direction of some fun competitions like bowling pin shoots or 3 gun matches, or anything of the sort in ohio. I live in ashland, about 45 minutes south of cleveland. I race motocross all across the country all summer, so I'd like to find some shooting competitions fairly close as I'm usually burnt on traveling this time of year. Plus it's hunting season, lol. TIA
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 2:44:36 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't have specifics offhand, but I know there are 3guns up in your area. I remember reading about them a while back.

I don't shoot much competition anymore, not much around me without driving 2 hours, but I do know there was more of it up north than in Central Ohio.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 4:19:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Ashland Lake Gun Club is just north of Ashland on Route 42.  A good friend of mine is a Trustee there.  He runs the sub-gun shoots.

www.ashlandlakegunclub.org/
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 4:19:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:51:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys, I appreciate it. I emailed the ashland lake gun club, to make sure the competitions are open to the public.I went to the website and it looks like a ton of fun!!!  I'm not into paying 500$ to just shoot, so if the matches are open to the public it will be GREAT. I have plenty of shooting areas, lol. Maybe once I get to know some people around here, we could use my property in monroe county thats hooked onto wayne national forest for some shoooting comps and get togethers or whatnot. Thanks again
Josh
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 2:42:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top