Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 10/19/2004 1:05:20 PM EDT
It's true! I heard it with my own ears. Supposedly Skerry is coming to Youngtown area in the next day or so to......Get this!  DUCK HUNT!

Mayor said that he was a lifelong Democrat but he is tired of the "lying" going on in the Democratic party. Say's he and a whole lot of "Dems in Mahoning county are voting for Bush.

Callgirl called the mayors office to offer SPORTSMAN FOR BUSH 04 bumper stickers;(I've got acouple hundred) Gonna run some over to the Republican Party near Youngstown.
MORE LATER

Hessian-1out!
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 4:13:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I heard him today on Rush!

I'll seriously be dissapointed if kerry gets Ohio
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 4:48:22 PM EDT
[#2]
i heard it too  
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 5:41:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 6:18:05 PM EDT
[#4]
I heard him too.  At the time I wasn't sure if he was the real deal or not, although he sounded credible.  I loved it when he said Kerry would probably shoot a crow or a chicken and Dan Rather would fly in to confirm that it was actually a duck!!  

So he's really the mayor of Youngstown?  Well that's cool.  I guess he's a little Zell Miller running around up there in Buckeye country.  I hope he's right about the dems in his neck of the woods voting cross ticket.

-YJ
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 10:29:51 PM EDT
[#5]
just got back from Youngstown. For you guys near that end of the state they have a boatload of signs & stuff (exit 232 off the turnpike, 7 to 224, left past mall, across from Giant Eagle on 224)

Hessian-1sleep time!
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top