Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 10/14/2004 9:24:34 AM EDT
I live in Green Township in Hamilton County - anyone know what my chances are for obtaining a signature to acquire a suppressor or SBR?  I have a feeling that Sheriff Leis probably won't be too fond of the idea, but I have no idea about my township police chief.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 3:11:01 PM EDT
[#1]
FORGET the Sheriff
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 8:07:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Leis? No way. Incorporating is the easy way out.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 8:26:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Contact the ATF. As I understand it, a CLEO refusing to sign off is not a deal breaker. It just delays things a bit.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 8:33:52 PM EDT
[#4]
You may also try the Green Township PD chief. I have a buddy that lives in Green Township and he has a few toys.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 10:48:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Sukebe,

Could you elaborate a bit on what you said in post # 5497. If local police won't sign, what documents do I need to submit to ATF ? Thanks.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top