Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2004 4:33:49 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:20:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Whatever you do , do not call mobile crisis! This past march I was dealing with some depression & drinking just a couple shots every day just to help fall asleep .My sister called them and she told said she was worried because I also own guns. They showed up at my house , demanded that I go straight to the hospital or they would call the police, now being that I work nights & they woke me up 2 hours into my sleep I couldnt think straight & the first thought that flooded into my head was these cunts are gonna call the cops & their gonna take every gun I own.  Now I never gave anyone a reason to worry about my safety or anyone elses, never made threats or sugested I was suicidal, but then I walk into the hospital , get held down by 5 gaurds , shot up with needle after needle of seditives, and locked in a room with a camera on me.

Do you know why? Because the dirty cunts from mobile crisis took the information my idiot sister gave them & turned it into "he's a severe drunk, suicidal maniac & he owns alot of guns! He's a threat to everyone!" While I was being held against my will every other sentence I heard was "why do you have the guns? What do you need guns for? Are you gonna hurt somone?Are you thinking about killing yourself?"

Now Im a person with no criminal record period, not even as much as a parking ticket, and because of what a dirty pair of nasty bitches & believe me they were exactly that , I was drugged night after night . locked in a room , and made to stay at this place with REAL nuts that burn things , hear voices, and cut on themselfs.

After the third day the orderlies started asking me "why exactly are you in here?""It doent seem to me that anythings wrong" of corse they were asking that because I was surounded by people that were screaming , talking to themselfs, had cuts all over their arms, and all other sorts of crazy.

At the end of the first week word got to the fuckhead that gave the order to have that done to me, that he fucked up & Mobile" assfucking" crisis blew everything out of proportion , and the hurried up and set me free! After I had asked every day when I was going to get let out the asshole camel jocky docktor would always say "I'll keep you here as long as I want " . But all the suden they relise they fucked up so the hurry me out!

To top things of the doctor sent medical paperwork to my employer , and the dickhead wrote on it that I tried to kill myself! I never ever even said I was slightly suicidal let alone actualy tried to end my life. They would not let me back to work until a new doctor said I could go back & she didnt give me the ok untill 2 FREEKING MONTHS LATER!

So basicaly because I was drinking 2 shots a day after work , and didnt have any urge to be social because of some issues I was dealing with that by the way were nothing that big anyway, and my meddling overdramatic dunce of a sister , I had my rights taken away from me. I was drugged daily , talked to like I was some kind of homicidal nut, lost 2 months of work, and had to sell of half my gun colletion to pay bills .

My sister that cause this ordeal new she fucked up when they first locked me in the mental health ward, but it was to late for her to do anything because once your locked in you cant go anywhere unless THEY say you can. Everytime I even mention what I went through she bursts into tears.

Now I dont know about your wifes family member's situation , but thats what happend to me.

So for all you gun guys . If your ever feeling down dont drink a couple shots or you'll be labeled a "homicidal, drunk , gun wielding maniac" & they'll lock you in a room for it!
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 4:52:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 6:30:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 6:42:40 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Whatever you do , do not call mobile crisis! This past march I was dealing with some depression & drinking just a couple shots every day just to help fall asleep .My sister called them and she told said she was worried because I also own guns. They showed up at my house , demanded that I go straight to the hospital or they would call the police, now being that I work nights & they woke me up 2 hours into my sleep I couldnt think straight & the first thought that flooded into my head was these cunts are gonna call the cops & their gonna take every gun I own.  Now I never gave anyone a reason to worry about my safety or anyone elses, never made threats or sugested I was suicidal, but then I walk into the hospital , get held down by 5 gaurds , shot up with needle after needle of seditives, and locked in a room with a camera on me.

Do you know why? Because the dirty cunts from mobile crisis took the information my idiot sister gave them & turned it into "he's a severe drunk, suicidal maniac & he owns alot of guns! He's a threat to everyone!" While I was being held against my will every other sentence I heard was "why do you have the guns? What do you need guns for? Are you gonna hurt somone?Are you thinking about killing yourself?"

Now Im a person with no criminal record period, not even as much as a parking ticket, and because of what a dirty pair of nasty bitches & believe me they were exactly that , I was drugged night after night . locked in a room , and made to stay at this place with REAL nuts that burn things , hear voices, and cut on themselfs.

After the third day the orderlies started asking me "why exactly are you in here?""It doent seem to me that anythings wrong" of corse they were asking that because I was surounded by people that were screaming , talking to themselfs, had cuts all over their arms, and all other sorts of crazy.

At the end of the first week word got to the fuckhead that gave the order to have that done to me, that he fucked up & Mobile" assfucking" crisis blew everything out of proportion , and the hurried up and set me free! After I had asked every day when I was going to get let out the asshole camel jocky docktor would always say "I'll keep you here as long as I want " . But all the suden they relise they fucked up so the hurry me out!

To top things of the doctor sent medical paperwork to my employer , and the dickhead wrote on it that I tried to kill myself! I never ever even said I was slightly suicidal let alone actualy tried to end my life. They would not let me back to work until a new doctor said I could go back & she didnt give me the ok untill 2 FREEKING MONTHS LATER!

So basicaly because I was drinking 2 shots a day after work , and didnt have any urge to be social because of some issues I was dealing with that by the way were nothing that big anyway, and my meddling overdramatic dunce of a sister , I had my rights taken away from me. I was drugged daily , talked to like I was some kind of homicidal nut, lost 2 months of work, and had to sell of half my gun colletion to pay bills .

My sister that cause this ordeal new she fucked up when they first locked me in the mental health ward, but it was to late for her to do anything because once your locked in you cant go anywhere unless THEY say you can. Everytime I even mention what I went through she bursts into tears.

Now I dont know about your wifes family member's situation , but thats what happend to me.

So for all you gun guys . If your ever feeling down dont drink a couple shots or you'll be labeled a "homicidal, drunk , gun wielding maniac" & they'll lock you in a room for it!

Sounds like the making of a good lawsuit to me.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 8:48:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 8:53:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Held against my will, sticking me with needles?  

Lawsuit my ass.  Here's a tip - anyone ever does that to me, you better NEVER let me out.  And you better pray I never regain enough consciousness to make my own way out.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 9:58:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 10:06:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 1:49:32 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Get a lawyer, with this case, you will never have to work another day in your life if you don't want to.

I plan on it eventually , I have a good amount of time to do something to get personal satisfaction from my ordeal.

Im just now starting to feel comfortable talking about what happend to me in that place.

Link Posted: 10/10/2004 5:12:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top