Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 10/2/2004 3:08:03 PM EDT
Come one, Come all to the next Grand River Range Shoot and Eat! Bring lots of toys, your Battle Wagons and an appetite
We'll look for a 12pm start. I saw a Chinese Buffet about a 1/4 mile south of the Post House on Rte 45. It might be worth checking out.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 3:50:11 PM EDT
[#1]
You go home now, you been here two hours!!!!!hmmmm.......spittin lead, and a buffet after, sounds like my kinda Sun afternoon!!!!!!GI, you #1, me sooohorney...me love you long time...Opps, what were we talking about again????
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 4:12:44 PM EDT
[#2]
And remember, boys and girls, NO SHOOTING THE WIRE!!

There, I feel better now.

Look forward to seeing y'all.

Groucho
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 6:59:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 8:38:22 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
You go home now, you been here two hours!!!!!hmmmm.......spittin lead, and a buffet after, sounds like my kinda Sun afternoon!!!!!!GI, you #1, me sooohorney...me love you long time...Opps, what were we talking about again????

Damn, I'm beginning to regret the fact that they gave you your internet connection back.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 3:13:09 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/8/2004 3:50:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Where is the grand river range located?
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:17:10 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Where is the grand river range located?

It's in West Farmington(Trumbull county) on Rte 88 two miles east of rte 534. You'll see a large mound of gravel to your left and you take that road which dead ends into the range. You need to purchase a one day ODNR Range Permit from anywhere that sells hunting or fishing liscences. It costs $5.00
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 8:40:21 PM EDT
[#8]
C'mon ladies...This is a weak turnout. Rumor has it that capitalist will pry open his wallet and buy us all dinner....

If I could get everyone over to my old house to get it into showing condition afterwards I could probably get the wife to agree.  As it is, I think I'm stuck with painting and cleaning.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 3:28:06 AM EDT
[#9]
I will be at the Scottish Rite 5k walk for the Cleveland Learning Center.  

I'd like to be slingin' lead, though...
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:01:27 PM EDT
[#10]
I'd like to be there, I'm from youngstown.
chris
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:12:58 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
chris

What's stopping you???
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:14:52 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
chris

What's stopping you???

Probably Groucho's charming personality.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:24:46 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm planning on showing up. Hopefully I'll have the folder on my AK. My dad might be there again also but he wont be able to come to dinner.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:29:56 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I'm planning on showing up. Hopefully I'll have the folder on my AK. My dad might be there again also but he wont be able to come to dinner.

Sounds good. Your Dad seems pretty cool. My Dad will be there and maybe my Brother.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 9:06:50 AM EDT
[#15]
Btt
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 11:13:59 AM EDT
[#16]
Hey guys, something came up so I'm out for this Sunday.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 12:36:16 PM EDT
[#17]
I don't care what she looks like, or what she promised you, you belong with your pals shooting, and feasting!!!!!She'll only disappoint you in the end, we never will!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 7:16:10 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
... disappoint you in the end, we never will!!!!!

Uhhh, wasn't there some promise of a barbecue at somebody's place? It's starting to get pretty cold outside....
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 4:49:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Well ladies, I think I can speak for all of us...Another fun, safe day was had at GR. Me, Capitalist, his dad, Guncrazy 223, his dad, and a newbie to the gang (Rich) were present. A little cold and windy, but it is October afterall!!!!Capitalist has found yet another feeding trough (big surprise eh?). It's an all you can eat Chinese buffet on 45, south of 88. The food was good, and we yakked and warmed up for about 1 1/2 hours. Many thanks to our diligent RO's who always make for a pleasant experience....
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 4:55:14 PM EDT
[#20]
I hope everybody had as much fun as I did!!
Of course, I'm still filling out all the paper work on the war wagon. Please make sure you install rear lights, a "wide load" sign an SMV triangle and a backing horn on it before your next visit. Also, I'm glad to see the dreaded assault stapler was pointed down range in a (so I'm told) safe condition.
It seems that you have a new member! Congratulations. However, in the future, please find a different initiation for new members. We fail to see the humor in shooting the target stand wires!

It was great to see y'all. Next time, please bring warmer weather!

Groucho
Your brutal, tyrannical, Stalinist RSO
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 4:56:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Opps, pushed the wrong thingy. How do I delete this?
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 5:02:24 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
I hope everybody had as much fun as I did!!
Of course, I'm still filling out all the paper work on the war wagon. Please make sure you install rear lights, a "wide load" sign an SMV triangle and a backing horn on it before your next visit. Also, I'm glad to see the dreaded assault stapler was pointed down range in a (so I'm told) safe condition.
Also, it seems that you have a new member! Congratulations. However, in the future, please find a different initiation for new members. We fail to see the humor in shooting the target stand wires!

It was great to see y'all. Next time, please bring warmer weather!

Groucho
Your brutal, tyrannical, Stalinist RSO

The War Wagon only needs a "Wide Load" sticker if  Bro.mmsig229 is riding in it
It was nice chatting with you again. I only wish we didn't have to deal with the bitterly cold Ohio weather. I might make it back to the range a time or two more before it closes for the season.
It seems like "The New Guys" always hits the wires
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 5:13:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Bro Capitalist, don't get all high and mighty because of your temporary weight loss, you'll be back in those 42's before Spring!!!PS....I only made two trips up to the buffet line...you made at least four!!!I have witnesses.........
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 5:34:23 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Bro Capitalist, don't get all high and mighty because of your temporary weight loss, you'll be back in those 42's before Spring!!!PS....I only made two trips up to the buffet line...you made at least four!!!I have witnesses.........

I've never been in 42's. You made at least 3 trips to the trough that I saw and maybe one more while I was in the restroom.. I made 3 trips for main food and one for dessert, but my plates weren't heaping though.
What do you think about my pick for an after shoot restaurant? The only downside I see is the lack of a liquor liscense.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 6:23:48 PM EDT
[#25]
My third trip was for three tiny pieces of watermelon!!!!!!As for the size of your plates, they were loaded to the point where they looked like the serving dishes for a family style dinner...One could have fed a family of four in a third world country....
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 6:31:12 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
My third trip was for three tiny pieces of watermelon!!!!!!As for the size of your plates, they were loaded to the point where they looked like the serving dishes for a family style dinner...One could have fed a family of four in a third world country....

Link Posted: 10/18/2004 11:25:18 AM EDT
[#27]
Hey,  I didn't see either of you two Brothers at Grand Lodge in Cleveland on Friday or Saturday.  What's up with that?

Link Posted: 10/18/2004 1:36:27 PM EDT
[#28]
We sent two officers. BTW, myself and Bro Sreve were feasting at a Blue Knights clambake Sat...
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 2:33:04 PM EDT
[#29]
My Lodge sent 2 or 3 Officers. We were celebrating my Dads birthday on saturday(even though it was really on friday). MMMM!!!!! ribs
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 2:35:09 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
We sent two officers. BTW, myself and Bro Sreve were feasting at a Blue Knights clambake Sat...

Yet again, food was involved. It never changes, does it?

Link Posted: 10/18/2004 2:35:44 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
MMMM!!!!! ribs

I rest my case...
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 5:53:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Since I missed the birthday bash at capitalist's estate, I requested a doggie bag. Much to my delight I was presented with a full slab of ribs, baked beans, taters, and a giant piece of boston creame pie after our shoot Sun....MMMMMMM....It made for a yummy din din tonight......
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top