Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 9/23/2004 10:53:03 PM EDT
I know this is sort of last minute, but.........
The wife & I were joking about me getting lost for a few days earlier today so I say to her; "You don't mind if I go to Gunstock, do you?  She says "fine, if you want to." So now I'm seriously considering heading down to Waco.  The trouble is I have to do it "on the cheap," so to speak.  I'd like to find someone to share expenses with. We can drive my 99 Jeep Cherokee down and camp.  3 day tickets are $65 and we need to get them by the end of the month(also "beans & bullets").  I'm laid off right now so I pretty much open to any suggestions.  What do you say? Email me directly and we'll get together and plan it.

Hessian-1{I love it when a plan comes together!)standing by!

edited to add:

the drive should be around 1200+(2400 total) miles= gas, around $120 each way, 18-20 hrs
(round trip airfare to Houston=less than $200 + car rental($100 or so for the weekend))  
Camping at Gunstock=$50 or so for the weekend(must drive to carry camping gear)
I figure at least a day on each end driving so Thur-Mon
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 10:18:16 AM EDT
[#1]
I wish I could get off work.

I have three weeks vacation, and I've only bee able to get three days off so far.
One for Bulletfest, and two for a death in the family.

Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top