Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2004 7:56:20 AM EDT

Mega Lower
A4 upper with 16" M4 1/9 chrome lines barrel w/ DMPS Cromed Carrier and mil-spec bolt
YHM 2pc Railed HG w/ KAC panels
Vortex FH
ARMS 40 BUIS
Crane Clone Stock w/ LMT extension
ARMS 22M68 with Canilever spacer
Tacpoint Red-dot
Fobus g27 grip
Surefire G2 w/ Tape switch
IDF Issue Shimson logoed sling straight from Isreal
LEO 30rnd mag

Mega Lower
A4 Model 1 16" CAR Heavy upper w/ M4 HGs
YHM Phatom FH
YHM 3 rail mount
Crane Clone Stock w/LMT Extension
Hako BED-24 Red-dotwith multi retical
IDF Issue Shimson logoed sling straight from Isreal
LEO 30rnd Mag

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 11:57:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Where'd/How'd you get the sling?
Nicest I've seen.
I'm considering buying a Tacpoint off ebay for $110.
If I like it, I'll swap it for an AIMPOINT.
I don't know if I want to shell out bucks for something I don't really know if I want.

eta: There is a NOBAN thread already on page one for Ohio Forum... .  
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 1:47:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice work! Love the sling too.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 2:47:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Ya , i posted the pics in the No-ban section as well, but thought Id post here so johnny could see my work. I havnt met up with anyone from AR15.com yet here in Dayton, but hope to soon. The sling is straight from israel.... The only supplier i have found is on Ebay and the sellername is roinus... Really nice person and the slings are realativy cheap. just got another paratrooper model, its the same style but had black where the blue is on mine, and the battalion logo is different. Starting bids are usualy only 10.00 and the quality is awsome. They even have a velcro pouch on them for ear plug storage.  You can either bid on ebay, or use the ask seller a question function and request to buy them outside of ebay , which is what i did for the two in the pics. You can paypal the money and they usualy take about 10 days to show up... The attachment hooks are metal and very secure and the 2 inch width makes for a very comfortable sling..
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top