Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2004 7:28:40 PM EDT
I went to the Medina gun show today, hoping to see if people were trying to ditch any nice pre-bans. Of course the show was dead and nothing to be had at a reasonable price. One thing that I did see that caught my eye was what appeared to be a new unfired Mak-90 still in the box. What was different about this one was it was a milled receiver, It was post-ban of course with the ugly dragunov style stock. He wanted $425 for it, the only reason I stopped myself from getting it was the fact that on most if not all Mak-90's the cleaning rod holder and bayo lug are COMPLETELY ground off. I hate that. Let me know what you guys think.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 2:16:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 8:57:55 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd pass because soon there should be Rifles all over with all the "Evil Features" added for that cost.
BTW, Congrats America, the AWB is DEAD!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:57:57 AM EDT
[#3]
when is the next medina, berea show? Do you think WASR's and other ak's will have these features available by the next show?
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 6:40:01 PM EDT
[#4]
That gun was at the last bill goodmans show as well. Not too bad of a price but definately not a bargain.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 8:43:50 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Do you think WASR's and other ak's will have these features available by the next show?

I kind of doubt it. The sheister dealers will still be trying to sell them for a premium, while the decent dealers will drop the cost quite a bit as soon as Century starts shipping out AK's with the fun features by the truckload.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 12:52:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top