Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 9/10/2004 8:35:14 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 4:12:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I wouldn't advise talking to the media any more than you have to...no matter what you say they are going to edit and spin it to get the sound bite they want...
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:16:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, how did it turn out?
Can somebody post some video?
I can host it if needed.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 6:11:31 PM EDT
[#3]
"Good work" for trying to get the message out.

Unfortunately, the news media will edit everything he said and make him look like a blood thirsty savage and redneck gun wacko.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:23:42 PM EDT
[#4]
I was going to watch for it at 5:00 but forgot (watched Force 10 from Navarone). I caught Ch 13 from 6:00 til 6:40 and didn't see it. Was it on the 5:00 broadcast? If there are any links I would like to see it. It would be nice for a change to see a little truth about the AWB.  Thanks
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:03:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top