Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 9/7/2004 9:11:10 AM EDT
Anybody know of any? I am from MI and would like to try out a full auto rental next time I am in Ohio.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 4:23:13 PM EDT
[#1]
this one is in the akron area and i highly recomend them they have their own range and a helicoptor that you can shoot out of it called steel rain and is locvated at the greenport taticail range
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 5:20:20 PM EDT
[#2]
I am located in Toledo, my range is in Gibsonburg, Ohio, 1/2 hour drive from my house, have 4-MP5's, 2-M16's, HK33, Fullsize/Mini Uzi.

Would need some lead time to set up the shoot. My Sept is pretty much booked with CCW classes, and Oct 8/9/10 I will be at the Creek.

Email me at [email protected]

Scott Cousino
Cousino's Firearms
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:20:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Scott, how about posting a price list for  MG rental and set up when you can do it. If I know in advance, I may be able to get a few guys out for it. Is the range the Sandusky County Sportsmen's Club? If so I'm also a member.
Could we rent an M16 for an hour flat rate or do you just rent by the mag?
Thanks
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:04:53 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Scott, how about posting a price list for  MG rental and set up when you can do it. If I know in advance, I may be able to get a few guys out for it. Is the range the Sandusky County Sportsmen's Club? If so I'm also a member.
Thanks

I can tailor the rental to you with advance notice, pick a weekend a couple of weeks out and if there is not anything going on at the club, SCSC, we can set it up. I sent you an email also on the rental pricing.

Scott
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 4:15:53 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Thanks

I can tailor the rental to you with advance notice, pick a weekend a couple of weeks out and if there is not anything going on at the club, SCSC, we can set it up. I sent you an email also on the rental pricing.

Scott

Hmmm...I'm a member as well...sounds like an interesting idea
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 6:07:07 PM EDT
[#6]
If you guys get together and pick a date that does not conflict with a club scheduled shoot (which they seem to have every weekend he
You guys get your newsletter that they raised the club fee to 50.00 per year, still a cheap price for the use of the ranges, can't wait till they get the 500 yard range done.

Me, my brother, and some buddies will be out there this coming thursday from 3pm to 5pm to do  some shooting on the short range and then stick around for the trap shoot at 6:00pm as we have a shoot at Jaqua's on Saturday.

Anyone is more than welcome to come out, I will have some of the FA toys there, just got a 7" upper for the M16 that I need to try out.

Scott
Cousino's Firearms
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 9:37:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quote from Scott.. Me, my brother, and some buddies will be out there this coming thursday from 3pm to 5pm to do some shooting on the short range and then stick around for the trap shoot at 6:00pm as we have a shoot at Jaqua's on Saturday.

Is this thursday the 16th? I'll try to get out there to watch you and maybe bring a couple toys too. Also if you plan a date for the shoot and let us know a couple weeks ahead of time, I should get more people interested. I work nights so I should be able to make most times but others will have to re-schedule to attend.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 10:36:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Was planning on tomorrow but something has come up, will not be there tomorrow.

Sorry for the late cancellation.

Scott
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 9:36:31 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Was planning on tomorrow but something has come up, will not be there tomorrow.

Sorry for the late cancellation.

Scott

Thanks for posting that...if you want to keep us posted in this thread for maybe something upcoming I'll keep an eye out.

Kevin
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 6:42:11 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Thanks for posting that...if you want to keep us posted in this thread for maybe something upcoming I'll keep an eye out.

Kevin

Will post a notice here when I get a date, will give you guys a few weeks notice.

Once again, sorry about the last minute cancellation.

Scott
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top