Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 9/1/2004 7:49:52 PM EDT
You guys get my IM's? Never heard back from ya. Don't make me go find all the good guns by myself!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 11:00:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm out.  House work.
I'm in for Sunday shoot though.
Sorry to ignore you.

glimmerman got a "time-out" from Aimless for pointing out a ridiculous preban high price in the EE.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 11:42:51 PM EDT
[#2]
hehehe....looks like I'm going it alone then!

Don't worry fellers, if I see a killer deal, I'll snatch it up and think of you. I'm very generous that way.

Hopefully the weather holds up for the shoot. Looks spotty, but forecast might be typically off the mark.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 12:50:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Local Channel 7 was calling for possible chance of rain sunday.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 2:54:50 PM EDT
[#4]
That's why I'll be bringing my shelter.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:03:15 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
That's why I'll be bringing my shelter.

Ditto that. FWIW, the interenet weather service I subsribe to says only passing showers, likely late in afternoon and light. Sooo....probably not a deal killer for us, finger's crossed.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:23:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Cool.

I'm also thinking about bringing an old sheet to clip to the right side of the shelter to act as a brass catcher.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top