Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 8/30/2004 10:14:55 AM EDT
We are hosting a battle rattle this weekend at Rainier’s range in Blue Rock Ohio along with a three gun match. I guarantee you have never seen a battle rattle that has steel plates that are reset faster than you can shoot them. Cost is twenty for the three gun with a five dollar reshoot and twenty for the battle rattle for your fist gun and five for each new gun after that.  Bring lots of ammo if you remember are air resting race courses then you will know how fast rifle plates are. The course will be from 50 yards to 125 yards with multiple plates through out the course. There will be one shooter at a time with the shooter having to move to three different positions to engage all of the steel targets. There will be at least 25 targets present. They will be intermixed with no shoot targets and will be from 3” circles to 8” by12” plates. You may go threw the course as often as you would like but your first run for each type of gun you enter will be you time for that gun. Hope to see you all there and if you have any questions please go to Rainer’s web site or bulletcamp.com  or email me and I will try to answer anything I can    

Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top