Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 8/17/2004 2:55:20 PM EDT
FYI...
My wife and I turned in our apps to the SCSD on Friday, July 30 and were notified on Monday, Aug 16 that we could come pick them up. A two week turnaround time is not bad at all.
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 6:34:50 PM EDT
[#1]
CONGRATS and welcome to Ohio CCW !!!  I lucked out and have had mine since April 23rd. 2 weeks is pretty good since a buddy of mine from Delaware Cty took way over the supposed 40 day minimum to get his.  
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 6:35:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 8:38:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Mine was also 2 weeks to the day (Ottawa Co.) to get my permit. It helped that I lived here all my life too.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 4:26:36 AM EDT
[#4]
I just dropped mine off last Wednesday in Clermont County.  I'll let you guys know when I get my call.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 7:15:25 AM EDT
[#5]
here in lorain they are taking thier time. i turned mine in on July 7th, still nothing. my buddies took 57

days to get his. should have it in no time, hopefully. they are only processing them on mon,weds,and

fridays. i guess they got flooded at first, i heard cuyahoga was turning people away because they

were not set up yet. so everyone from cuyahoga was rushing to lorain to get them processed. i guess

lorain county sherrifs were not too happy with that. hinking.gif    
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 2:07:34 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
here in lorain they are taking thier time. i turned mine in on July 7th, still nothing. my buddies took 57

days to get his. should have it in no time, hopefully. they are only processing them on mon,weds,and

fridays. i guess they got flooded at first, i heard cuyahoga was turning people away because they

were not set up yet. so everyone from cuyahoga was rushing to lorain to get them processed. i guess

lorain county sherrifs were not too happy with that.    

Looks like this Cuyahoga County resident will be going to either Medina or Summit County.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 2:54:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Hamilton County is about 28 days.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 9:32:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Two weeks and counting for Erie County??
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 1:50:41 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I just dropped mine off last Wednesday in Clermont County.  I'll let you guys know when I get my call.

Got the call today.  Looks like around 12 days in Clermont County at the moment.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top