Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 8/11/2004 9:05:25 AM EDT
Is anybody here a member? I was thinking about joinng I heard the range wasnt bad, anybody have any thoughts on it..Thanks
Link Posted: 8/11/2004 1:39:15 PM EDT
[#1]
   I am a active member there..... the range is nice...alot of friendly shooters there too!  They do allow full auto weapons!!!  

You have to have 2 members sponser you to become a member. If you need a member to sign for you, I would be happy to help ya out!

THe camping area is pretty nice too, an the fishing lake is always stocked!

Colt!
Link Posted: 8/11/2004 2:18:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm a member also. Range is 25, 50, and 100 yards. I like shooting there.
Link Posted: 8/11/2004 5:47:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Member here also, thanks to glimmerman68 and Todd @ Rapid Fire.......... Colt??? Where you at?   I live 2 road mile from the club, I can hear the muzzle blast from the rifle range occassionally.

Gots to watch out for the range NAZI.   Since my membership in April, I've been there 4 times?  Fired maybe 200 rounds total?  Taken home maybe 3000 pieces of brass.

I'll be adding to the full-auto fire out there in a couple month........ BRAAAAAAAAAAAAPP!!!!!!!! Another 32 gone.
Link Posted: 8/11/2004 5:50:45 PM EDT
[#4]
SBR7_11,
   I used to live in troy, but moved to a more rural area in preble county..  Its a 40 min. drive for me to head to the fish an game , but i am there at least 4-5 times a month,,,

COLT!
Link Posted: 8/11/2004 11:51:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Is the range supervised??
Link Posted: 8/12/2004 2:41:05 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

no
Link Posted: 8/12/2004 8:32:54 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

no

Only when the ground' keeper shows up because you have a chrono set up in front of the bench, and he statrts telling you the rules say "targets must be placed within 5 ft of the backstop".... make any sense?
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 6:55:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Well, I cant seem to find anybody that I know is a memeber,except for one fellow and he never has the time or goes to the place.So if anybody is willing to help me out, I sure could use someone to help me get in.I guess I need 2 members to sponsor me.Colt_sniper I appreciate your offer but I know its a drive for ya and dont want to inconveniance anybody any more than asking this.If any one is interested Im or email me and Ill give ya my phone # and we can talk.Than ks
Byg
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 8:04:53 AM EDT
[#9]
Get with glimmerman, and set up a time when all 3 of us can meet at the club.  Any evening after 6:30 and most weekends work for (I live 5 minute from club, glimmerman is maybe 20-25 minute) and get your card signed and turned in on the spot.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 8:36:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Thanks sbr7_11!! glimmerman68 would ya be willing to help me out? If so I will im you guys my # and we can talk about it..Or I will call you guys if ya dont mind giving your # to me.Thanks!!!
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 3:42:44 PM EDT
[#11]
BYG,
 you have a IM..!

colt!
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 5:22:11 PM EDT
[#12]
IM back at ya  LMK if it is working
Thanks
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 5:30:23 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
IM back at ya  LMK if it is working
Thanks

You have IM.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 2:37:44 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Is anybody here a member? I was thinking about joinng I heard the range wasnt bad, anybody have any thoughts on it..Thanks

Stop by the shop. We are all members and have some applications there, too.

Mike
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 7:47:52 AM EDT
[#15]
Mike,
I never thought about that.I should of spoke up last week when I was in there..Heard ya talking about it..I also read the thread where I think you guys tested the seaks there??Hopefully colt_sniper is gonna hook me up....
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 2:21:58 PM EDT
[#16]
YEAP... will meet up with ya on thursday , after i get off work.. I will give you a call!

COLT!
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 3:19:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Thurday' the clubhouse is closed.... Mike and I made that mistake already.  We met back on Friday, and turned in the application card to the bar fella and got signed up for the new member group.

Get it done before the first Thursday of the month, or you will have to wait a full month till club meeting again to get your card, you cannot use facilities until you have your card.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 5:29:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Hmmmm. Not open on Thursday huh..Guess that wont do me any good. Thanks for the heads up sbr7_11!!!!        Colt give me a call if ya get the time.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top