BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 4/22/2004 4:03:04 PM EDT
www.ohioccwtraining.org/index.html

can this get a tack ?
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 9:38:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I took mine at Target World in Cincinnati (Sharonville).  The instructors were awesome.  Brought in a lot of guns to show people.  I particularly liked the part when they talked about the ways to conceal your firearm.  And one of the instructors proceeded to take out guns he had concealed on himself all over.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:43:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like they went the extra mile for you and your class. Very good.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 4:25:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Just went through John Benner's Tactical Defense Institute course for LE.  VERY nice facillity, even better instructors.  We had a great time and the class was excellent.  I would highly recommend it.

www.tdiohio.com

In Adams Co. near West Union.  
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 1:18:07 PM EDT
[#4]
My NRA CCW classes get a free 30/32 round mag of Full Auto Fire thru one of 4 MP5's, 2 Uzi's, 2 M16's or 1 HK33, all for the bargain price of 75.00 per student, with additional mags at 5.00 to 7.50 per mag.

Great Instructor to boot, Me href=[email protected]

Scott Cousino
Cousino's Firearms
Toledo, Ohio
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
FFL/SOT
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 2:45:38 PM EDT
[#5]
New place in Delaware, Black Wing
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 2:05:14 PM EDT
[#6]
My Class was done through Ohioan's for Concealed Carry. Great bunch of poeple. Did a lot of role playing.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top