Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 11/21/2003 12:40:46 PM EDT
Just got this in my inbox:

---------------

The Honorable Dennis J. Kucinich, member of the U. S. House of Representatives and candidate for president, will speak on "Peace, Terror and Foreign Policy" in Strosacker Auditorium on Monday, December 1, 2003. This event is free and open to the public.

The program begins with refreshments in the lobby at 4:30 p.m., followed by the talk and Q&A from 5:00 - 6:15 p.m.  The program is sponsored by Case for Peace, the Case Office of Government Relations, and University Student Government.

Questions? Contact the Case Office of Government Relations at 216-368-1723 or 216-368-6519.

----------------------

I'm tempted to attend but knowing what sort of drivel that Dennis is capable of spewing, I'm not sure I can take an hour and fifteen minutes of it.
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 2:18:00 PM EDT
[#1]
The last thing I saw in the strosacker auditorium was " The man who fell to earth "  Somehow I think David Bowie's portrayal of a lost space alien would be more educational than anything Dennis the menace might have to say.
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 3:55:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Default Denny?  I'll pass, no wonder it's free!
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 4:33:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll go just for the refreshments.
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 10:21:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Dennis Kucinich?  

Link Posted: 11/21/2003 10:33:23 PM EDT
[#5]
That man scares me.  He's weird, but nobody notices it.  If I met him on the street, and didn't know he was a Congressman, I would say "Yeah, OK, Whatever" and walk away quickly, like I do for all the other crazy people here in Columbus.  
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 10:49:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Although the man annoys me and I have real trouble with wasting two hours of my time hearing him babble when I could be trying to finish my PhD, I'll try to go and see what D.K. has to say and report back here.  Hopefully all the liberal hippies won't pop up and turn this into some lovefest.
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 4:51:54 AM EDT
[#7]
I live in the 10th Congressional District.  Dennis is my representative...

What I perpetually wonder is how or why people in this district continually vote for that goof ball?  If DK was from California I could somewhat understand...

I wouldn't go see him speak, either.  Not unless you have taken your blood pressure medicine.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 4:50:53 AM EDT
[#8]
"honorable"?...I hate that guy. Total jack-off he is. I can't even stand to look at him.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top