Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 11/7/2003 6:33:07 PM EDT
Saturday the eighth of November, 12:30pm Victory Park, Norwood.  4500 Montgomer Rd.  

details: www.ohioccw.org

Collin
Teamleader, Ohioans For Concealed Carry
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 6:53:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Should be 3 or 4 of us coming down after a stop at the Wilmington show.   Were going to head to the range but decided hit the walk instead and maybe shoot on Sunday.

Link Posted: 11/7/2003 7:03:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, take a look in the Wilmington PRO show thread for more info on who's going.
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 8:03:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd go, but I can't decide which pistol to carry, so I'll have to decline.  Just kidding.  I actually REALLY want to go, since I missed the one in the Columbus area, but I have to work 12hrs today and 12 tomorrow, which leaves me w/ no time to get the things done I need to.  It can't help but raise awareness on this issue.  It's hard to miss a larger group of armed civilians walking through your neighborhood.  

Have a great time, though.  It's good to know there's support out there!  I'm keeping my hopes high for Ohio's CCW.
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 1:39:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Collin, were you the one with the XD?

IT was a good walk though...good exercise, decent weather, good bunch of guys. What was the guy near the end of the walk saying from the speaker phone though?

Brian
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 1:44:14 PM EDT
[#5]
I think he was giving us a big "Attaboy".  He definitely sounded like he supported what we were doing, though I couldn't really make out what was said.

It was a good walk, and I was glad for the opportunity to meet a few more members of the "Arfcom Army".

Link Posted: 11/8/2003 6:22:14 PM EDT
[#6]
A good time was had by all.   Not sure how many folks that we walked past even noticed though.   Folks at the bus stop by the park were sure interested though.  

Good meeting everyone, only thing that would have made it better was a trip to the range afterwards.
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 9:22:22 AM EDT
[#7]
I was the loudmouth, carrying the XD, wearing the OFCC shirt, standing on top of a bench.  The guy over the loudspeaker said that it was a beautiful thing we were doing and that Bob Taft could kiss his ass.
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 5:34:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Oh ok..IM the left handed "sinister" guy, also carrying an XD
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 7:40:17 AM EDT
[#9]
very sinister!!!!!!1
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top