Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 10/19/2003 3:43:10 PM EDT
The book is in the Cleveland Public Library.

I tried to get it from my library, and they used some sort of book sharing system to get it from them. Took a couple weeks, but worth it.
Link Posted: 10/19/2003 5:28:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Supporters of the PATRIOT ACT thank you for registering yourself as a militant with the Office of Information Awareness.
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 7:06:22 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Supporters of the PATRIOT ACT thank you for registering yourself as a militant with the Office of Information Awareness.

LOL! Tinfoil hat time...
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 6:00:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Why do you say that? Hasnt it been demonstrated enough that if the gov has the capability to do something, they will do it?

And in this case, they have the capability to take from the library all records of what you've borrowed. So I think its safe to say that they have started doing that.

Now, whether they are doing it at his particular library yet is questionable. But I'm sure that eventually they'll get around to it.
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 6:04:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Library records are dumped every now and again.

In the mean time, though, who knows.
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 11:29:39 PM EDT
[#5]
I got a Delta Press catalog in the mail last week.  They have "Unintended Consequences" in stock.

www.deltapress.com

page 45, item number C-9321. $28.95

Own your own copy.

Dave
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top