Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 8/16/2003 10:19:42 AM EDT
No wonder the west was explored and opened up in the old days , Ohio weather this year sucks, first rain every other day, and when it is not raining it is so hot and humid --------- I was trying to do some  outdoor work, but the temps and weather were killing me, had to go slow and drink pleanty of water. This truly  sucks. Can't wait for fall, as long as it don't rain.
Link Posted: 8/16/2003 10:33:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Fall can't come soon enough.  Hands down the best time of year.
Link Posted: 8/16/2003 12:08:34 PM EDT
[#2]
I know its stupid but its to frikkin hot to wear my bullet resistant vest to work. I too cannot wait for fall
Link Posted: 8/16/2003 2:32:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I have heard that some just leave out the back panel when it is unreal hot.
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 7:07:39 PM EDT
[#4]
That is a great idea. never thought of it. i will have to see if its possible with mine. thanks cyanide
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 7:40:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Ohio weather really sucks. If we're lucky, we get 4 good months of weather a year. I can't wait till I move down south in the next 5-6 years.
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 7:50:04 PM EDT
[#6]
um, if you think OH weather sucks, try St. Louis...
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 5:31:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Fall is certainly a nice time of year around these parts, but it's really just a prelude to winter.

Then we can bitch about Ohio winters.
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 5:40:17 PM EDT
[#8]
This has been the most barable summer that I can remember. Yesterday an today were perfect. I agree the fall is the best time of the year in Ohio. Id like to learn how to make hard cider one of these falls
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 6:38:34 PM EDT
[#9]
And the people in Seattle laugh when I say I moved here for trhe weather!

Seattle- High of 75, Low of 40, partly cloudy, chance of drizzle, 365 days a year. Never humid, and if its hot (read like today-79), go down to the waterfront, breeze of 5-15 mph constant...

Ohio? High of 110- 100 hunidity, 6 weeks straight. Low of -20 plus wind chill, Ice covering everything- 6 Weeks...

I will take Seattle anyday over that. Plus we have CCW!!!! I no longer have to choose between being a criminal or victim!

I think I will wait til lthe first week of Oct and let things cool down a little!
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top