Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 5/19/2003 9:15:20 AM EDT
Folks, Ohioans For Concealed Carry www.ofcc.net needs our help.  I urge everybody to visit the site and sign up.  These guys do excellent work.  If you sign up, or are already a member, post a reply.  Let's stick it to Taxing Taft and get CCW reform passed in Ohio.  
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 6:19:13 AM EDT
[#1]
I just emailed Senator Robert Spada and let him know that I would like him to support concealed carry.

I also emailed Rep. Thomas Patton, who was one of the sponsors of HB12, that passed the house 'veto-proof'!

Now if it can make it through the Senate, we can get concealed carry!

BTW, these are the guys in my districts.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 11:49:26 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm all for CCW. That being said HB12 needs to fail.  You all should read the ENTIRE contents of the bill. It is nothing more than defacto gun regestration. It also turns your rights into a GOVERMENT granted privlage. This bill needs to die and the Supreme Cort needs to be alowed to rule.
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 8:55:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Getting the info now to send e-mails.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top