Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 5/3/2003 3:57:12 AM EDT
I heard a rumor that the Berea Gun show is taking palace this weekend but did not see any ads in  the paper? Nor was there nothing mentioned here either... Can anyone help out? thanks
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 6:35:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Yup, you are correct.  There is a show this weekend.

www.ohiogunshows.com
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 8:41:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Yup, it's going on today and tomorrow.  Just got back from there.  They have all three buildings open although it seemed pretty sparse out there.  Definitely found some crack-babies out there - people wanting $50 for an NIW 30-round AR mag or $3 for a Garand clip...  but also some small deals to be had.  Got what I was looking for though - some A1 buttstock screws and slings.
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 1:40:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Rumor has it the Jerky is ripe too!
I may do Sunday, just for odds & ends...and get out of the house.
I heard about one tableholder with a Butler Creek 25 round mag marked..."export only" ...see ya!
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 8:30:17 PM EDT
[#4]
I almost got the jerky,,,good thing I didnt ?.  I did get some fries though.  Are there more cute chics goin to shows OR am I aging so more chics are cute ?  Goin' again tommorrow   lol
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 2:55:33 AM EDT
[#5]
That jerky smelled...and it's out in the open so the flies have their way with it (that may not be pepper on it)...then they put on plastic gloves when handling it...how cool is that?
Ever notice you don't see any "road kill" enroute to a gunshow?
Reminds me of a guy selling smokies to a Lakewood bar, who got busted for mixing the meat in his bathtub...for some time!
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 4:23:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Ammo store had 9mm Brown Bear ammo for $89 per K, and I picked up a K of Portugese 308 for $150 OTD. Not a bad show, not too crowded.
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 2:30:43 AM EDT
[#7]
I saw that Brown Bear ammo...I don't know how good it is, at least for plinkin' it may be ok.
Good show, not counting any sticker shock.
Spent over $75 on just parts...$4 on an M-16 toy for the grandson, the smile was priceless.
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 3:35:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Well I went on sunday.. I took everybody's advice and stayed away from the jerky....

Speaking of ripe how's about those port a potties...

Anyway it was a pretty good show..lots of vendors you just don't see at Summit and Medina.

I bought a FAl... my buddy traded my pistol for an AK....
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top