Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/14/2022 12:54:13 PM EDT
My wife and I are looking for suggestions for things to do/see (or avoid) while we're in SD around
June 20-23.
We're around 60 years old, good health. Suggestions are appreciated for beaches, restaurants, events, sights. Are there good drives along the coastline?
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 1:04:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Oops, I just noticed the other thread asking the same question about SD and LA. If anyone can add to those suggestions, I'd appreciate it.
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 12:45:57 AM EDT
[#2]
I haven't driven the older PCH Pacific Coast Highway route to San Diego, south of Camp Pendleton for years.  I guess it's OK but not a particularly interesting trip. Certainly not like the coastal drives north of Los Angeles. We live inland from L.A. so the i5 route is inconvenient compared to I15 for us.  I think the recent San Diego type threads should go into plenty of detail on possible sightseeing opportunities.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top