Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/24/2021 12:50:05 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 2:38:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
If you mailed in your ballot, did you get an email/text that they got it?

Did you then get another email/text that your vote didn't count? Me and my wife did and they're saying that there were holes in the envelopes  that disqualified it!!!

Even the news has been talking about it! Fucking Dems found another way to steal an election! Wont be voting by mail ever again!
View Quote

That’s strange considering the envelopes were mailed with holes in them to begin with. I voted in person. Mail in voting is dumb.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 3:48:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 4:01:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah dude, I doubt CA voting goes without corruption. I still did my part to get the scum out of office, but I did it with little optimism.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 4:22:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Dropped ours off at city hall drop box.  Mail is a risk for perhaps a cariety of reasons.  But with holes, it seems just the handling machinery might damage the envelope.  If so, demand an opportunity to vote!
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 5:44:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Go here to check your Vote

https://california.ballottrax.net/voter/

It’ll say if it was counted and when it was counted if it was. This is the correct place to check to make sure.

Voting in person only takes a few minutes and if you go early there is no wait to get in.
Also they make it so you can Vote a week early in person or drop it off there. Simple

Why would you put it in the F’n mail, they have caught a few idiots with over a few hundred ballots that were stolen on them.

The holes were on all of the envelopes, so that doesn’t make sense and they would never contact you! especially by a email or text that the State Elections do not have!
Seems like a scam was sent to you and your wife.

Check the above website, it is the official site for Elections.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 8:27:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 1:50:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Voting in person only takes a few minutes and if you go early there is no wait to get in.
View Quote

I waited in line over an hour to get into the polling place and about 1 1/2 hour overall.  The line, were it straightened out, would have been ~1/4 mile long.  

People who had mail-in ballots filled out could just walk into the polling place and drop their ballot into a ballot box.  
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 12:18:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks for the link.

I tracked both of ours, mine was counted and hers wasn't. So it must've been damaged in route or by their machines.
View Quote

You’re welcome, check this one out for the Vote tally, both the Yes/No and person to fill the Governorship if Yes.
It does Statewide and by County

https://electionresults.sos.ca.gov/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top