Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2021 11:26:31 AM EDT
I hope everyone reading this gets out to vote in favor of the recall. It's looking to be a close one. Tons of money being thrown in to protect Newsom.
We've got to keep that guy out of the White House and a successful recall will ensure that.
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 2:34:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I guess I am still a registered voter in Ca.  I will be in town this week... Should I turn in all three ballots I have?
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 3:36:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Vote early, vote often!

Lol
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 5:17:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I guess I am still a registered voter in Ca.  I will be in town this week... Should I turn in all three ballots I have?
View Quote

Cheat to win! Got to play the game just like the opposition.
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 6:55:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm cool with it at this point.  Deadline is tomorrow before the polls close.
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 10:36:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 12:38:52 PM EDT
[#6]
People are reporting when going to vote, they are told they have voted already...
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 12:46:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
People are reporting when going to vote, they are told they have voted already...
View Quote

They tried that with me. Just because they sent me a mail in ballot doesn't mean I voted.
In person only for me.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 3:24:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

They tried that with me. Just because they sent me a mail in ballot doesn't mean I voted.
In person only for me.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In person only for me.

I wonder if it's a training issue, for example, if you are listed VBM, they are acting like you already voted unless you surrender their ballot (which is not how they are supposed to do things), although in this case everyone is technically VBM now.  Could also be an effort by those pollworkers to target Republican and discourage them from voting.  Then again, maybe someone else turned in their VBM ballot and they now have the ability to see that (it wasn't possible to see that before).
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 4:03:22 PM EDT
[#9]
I’m going today after work to do my part in getting Newscum out.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 8:00:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Polls close at 5PM here, and there aren't many polling places either.  None in my area of Almaden where there is more likely "YES" to recall.

Unprecedented cheating by the demorats.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 10:57:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Dropped off my VBM ballot about an hour ago.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:11:59 PM EDT
[#12]
The line was wrapped around the block.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 12:32:55 AM EDT
[#13]
Born and raised in L.A. Seeing news clips that fuckface newsom survived the recall election. Him and his demonshit ilk laugh in Dominion.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 2:39:35 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Polls close at 5PM here, and there aren't many polling places either.  None in my area of Almaden where there is more likely "YES" to recall.

Unprecedented cheating by the demorats.
View Quote

I don't know why you are surprised.  They passed laws years ago to change the process gradually to 100% VBM.  I've known about this for years.  My county has more polling places simply because it got exemptions due to its size.

It seems like Republicans haven't been paying any attention, and now find themselves surprised when they can't vote in-person, or have issues doing so, despite lots of warnings.  Of course, many listened to the idiots screaming about voter fraud so bad their VBM ballots could not be counted upon.  VBM increases the opportunities for fraud, but not because they are messing with your ballots.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 8:19:44 AM EDT
[#15]
Newsom has a 30 point lead, better than the national election
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 10:34:00 AM EDT
[#16]

We will get a another chance...
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 3:06:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Newsom has a 30 point lead, better than the national election
View Quote

AMAZING AINT IT ???!!!

That is Dominion code for ...FU !!

REVENGE WILL BE HIS !!!!
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 3:58:27 PM EDT
[#18]
All of the welfare free-loaders and inmates he released voted his way. Dumb ass Californians!
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 1:01:24 PM EDT
[#19]

Never, ever again. Total loser.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 3:10:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I really hope he doesn't run again.  If he runs and loses in the primaries to someone like DeSantis, I think it's likely he'll try to sabotage the nominee in the general out of spite.

No Republican Electors will win in California any time in the foreseeable future under the winner-take-all system.
Link Posted: 9/21/2021 10:43:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Instead of Trump, we get Biden.  I hope you are happy with your choice for President.

I'd vote for Trump over Biden any day of the week and twice on Sunday.
Link Posted: 9/23/2021 3:05:25 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/23/2021 11:46:09 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
The people are screwed as usual as we're always stuck with the lesser of the two evils.

You have to vote for a shitbag like Trump because Biden is an even bigger shitbag! It's just a never ending shit sandwich and we're all stuck with having to take a bite!

Then here in CA, the Republican party is so fucked up that they couldn't rally behind 1 person for Governor! That's right, 1, 1 person because they were all stuck on it being them!!!

Why were there no rallies to get these idiots behind kicking Newscum out of office? Where were the people that were crying like little bitches about the masks, lock downs...

This is why that scumbag is still in office! The Republicans are a joke and they knew it and capitalized on it. They knew that as long as they were all trying for office and not getting behind Elder or another person, they would keep their boy in office!

I always say that there's no difference in the parties, they're all the same! What needs to happen is to toss all of them out and start over! There needs to be term limits and no jumping from one job to another so that they can stay in office(s) forever!

I think I'm done voting, like forever!
View Quote

Term limits don't work.  Term limits take power from the voters and give it to the Parties (in California, to the Party).

I have always voted since I was eligible and will continue to do so.  Since being in California, my candidates/issues almost never win the vote (I'd guess a half dozen times, total).  Still, I am going to vote.
Link Posted: 9/23/2021 1:29:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
The people are screwed as usual as we're always stuck with the lesser of the two evils.

You have to vote for a shitbag like Trump because Biden is an even bigger shitbag! It's just a never ending shit sandwich and we're all stuck with having to take a bite!

Then here in CA, the Republican party is so fucked up that they couldn't rally behind 1 person for Governor! That's right, 1, 1 person because they were all stuck on it being them!!!

Why were there no rallies to get these idiots behind kicking Newscum out of office? Where were the people that were crying like little bitches about the masks, lock downs...

This is why that scumbag is still in office! The Republicans are a joke and they knew it and capitalized on it. They knew that as long as they were all trying for office and not getting behind Elder or another person, they would keep their boy in office!

I always say that there's no difference in the parties, they're all the same! What needs to happen is to toss all of them out and start over! There needs to be term limits and no jumping from one job to another so that they can stay in office(s) forever!

I think I'm done voting, like forever!
View Quote

Wow, very misinformed completely on how this Recall worked and obviously not knowing the gathering signatures for the third time for this to happen,  2.1 million valid signatures.

There were rallies and overpass gatherings and marches, signs and banners you can get. There were debates and candidates going around all over for fundraising. Radio and TV appearances.
The over 100 reasons to Vote Yes to Recall him was out there to pass around.

The Number One and most important was to Vote YES!!
That is what would have got rid of newscum!
Not the getting behind one candidate, Elder did win if the majority had Voted YES!

My County was a YES but places like SF with a 82% NO  and most of the liberal big cities with more than 70% NO, that is why it failed to oust newscum.

The NO’s won out and the other to replace doesn’t matter, ~ 63% No’s to ~ 36% YES’s.

Link Posted: 9/24/2021 1:01:56 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 10:11:48 AM EDT
[#26]
Buy, I sure am disappointed with this recall. I was sure hoping to get rid of that fruit bat governs we have. I am not surprised though, I can't tell you just how many liberals I know in my community that really are into the liberal agenda. As a conservative male that uses his natural pronoun and isn't a pickle smoocher, and knows which bathroom to use, I seem to be the odd man out. Add that I am employed, I am an LEO, I change my own oil and brakes, open doors for the fairer gender, actually pay my bills, am responsible and accountable, I seem to be of the FEW. awe hell, what's a guy to do.

Ya know, I love this state, it sure is beautiful. I hate the political climate though. I fear my future retirement years will see me living int Arizona again. I love Arizona, but the lack of an ocean is disconcerting.
Link Posted: 9/29/2021 1:41:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Fuck
Link Posted: 10/9/2021 1:49:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Over 70% of Latinos wanted to get rid of Newsome and he survived .
Well I guess Latino Votes Don't Matter .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top